+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crazy Govt. Applying in Next Two Weeks

SaudiGirl

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys

I posted a while ago when I was planning to apply INLAND for refugee status.

However my government through some form or other found my e-mail and phone number and I got a phone call from them asking how I was doing and to attend a meeting with them.

I immediately had to say no and cancel my phone number / email and move my address (the same address I have had in Canada since coming)

I am now printing of all the forms and my BOC and I am handing it in within the next 2 weeks

I have a few questions

- I have been without status now for a while - do you think I could have any problems when I go to hand in my forms?

- How long are you guys anticipating if my application is received end of March 2019?

Thanks guys

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey guys

I posted a while ago when I was planning to apply INLAND for refugee status.

However my government through some form or other found my e-mail and phone number and I got a phone call from them asking how I was doing and to attend a meeting with them.

I immediately had to say no and cancel my phone number / email and move my address (the same address I have had in Canada since coming)

I am now printing of all the forms and my BOC and I am handing it in within the next 2 weeks

I have a few questions

- I have been without status now for a while - do you think I could have any problems when I go to hand in my forms?

- How long are you guys anticipating if my application is received end of March 2019?

Thanks guys
You should hand it in tomorrow.... The more you delay the higher the risk. Why on Earth didn't you do this in December?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
And why did you cancel your phone number, cancel your email, and move? Why would you do that ? You are not ghosting a person here you met online, it is the Federal Government . You know, the ones, the ones that will determine whether or not you can stay in the country. Yah, that one. They will just document a file with your actions. They know sooner or later you will reach out to them.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
And why did you cancel your phone number, cancel your email, and move? Why would you do that ? You are not ghosting a person here you met online, it is the Federal Government . You know, the ones that will determine whether or not you can stay in the country. Yah, that one. They will just document a file with your actions.
Given the recent history from her government/country, and it's agents, I can fully understand the reasons for wanting to be off-grid...

SaudiGirl

Nov 21, 2018
And why did you cancel your phone number, cancel your email, and move? Why would you do that ? You are not ghosting a person here you met online, it is the Federal Government . You know, the ones, the ones that will determine whether or not you can stay in the country. Yah, that one. They will just document a file with your actions. They know sooner or later you will reach out to them.
You clearly have NO IDEA what it means to be a Saudi especially a Saudi woman - I am talking about the SAUDI governemnt , not Canadian government...

I could very easily go to Canadian government tomorrow with open arms I'm not scared.

I'm scared of my country's government - they're the ones that called me

I had to go off the grid completely - if Saudi were to do anything to me trust me they have enough money to pay CBSA off

I know tons tons tons of people who were inadmissible to Canada who simply made a few donations to CBSA and they are let into Canada without problem

The Saudi government has the power to pay any1 - so they can hurt and kidnap me and Canada wouldn't care ...that is why I had to cancel and move....please have some understanding.

Thanks

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Given the recent history from her government/country, and it's agents, I can fully understand the reasons for wanting to be off-grid...
Everyone is well aware of the recent history with her Government, it has not been a secret. And obviously, she is not off grid if the government has contacted her.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
You clearly have NO IDEA what it means to be a Saudi especially a Saudi woman - I am talking about the SAUDI governemnt , not Canadian government...

I could very easily go to Canadian government tomorrow with open arms I'm not scared.

I had to go off the grid completely - if Saudi were to do anything to me trust me they have enough money to pay CBSA off

I know tons tons tons of people who were inadmissible to Canada who simply made a few donations to CBSA and they are let into Canada without problem

The Saudi government has the power to pay any1 - so they can hurt and kidnap me and Canada wouldn't care ...that is why I had to cancel and move....please have some understanding.

Thanks
I suspect that @Copingwithlife simply misunderstood your post. Trust nobody, not even me....

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Thanks
'
Correct me if I am wrong, I NEVER stated I did not have any understanding of your situation. You posted what transpired, I replied.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I suspect that @Copingwithlife simply misunderstood your post. Trust nobody, not even me....
No I totally understood her post. And that does not mean I have no compassion regarding her situation. However if a government agency reaches out to you, and you ignore them, you then have to deal with the cards you are dealt. However, I do not like to be labeled as someone that does not have any compassion regarding peoples situations, just because I ask a question regarding someones actions from what THEY have posted. On that note, do what you want to

God Speed

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
No I totally understood her post. And that does not mean I have no compassion regarding her situation. However if a government agency reaches out to you, and you ignore them, you then have to deal with the cards you are dealt. However, I do not like to be labeled as someone that does not have any compassion regarding peoples situations, just because I ask a question regarding someones actions from what THEY have posted. On that note, do what you want to

God Speed
It's NOT the Canadian government agency "reaching out" to her. It's the Saudi government trying to track her down and "meet with them".... Exactly the people from whom she intends to claim refugee status against. This is their "modus operandi" to force Saudi women to return, or disappear.

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
Do you have a evidence that indicates they tried to meet you ? Other than they called you ?
Everybody knows about the Saudi system , but be carful how CBSA are not fool they well trained to recognize the genuine case than fake , last comment since you are in Canada you AND SAFE be carful the way you accuse CBSA

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Best to submit your asylum claim as soon as possible. Yes the Saudi government has a history of flying people out of countries on private jets. Recently they helped male students who were on bail leave the country even though they had surrendered their passports.

SaudiGirl

Nov 21, 2018
Do you have a evidence that indicates they tried to meet you ? Other than they called you ?
Everybody knows about the Saudi system , but be carful how CBSA are not fool they well trained to recognize the genuine case than fake , last comment since you are in Canada you AND SAFE be carful the way you accuse CBSA
Yes I have an e-mail from an official in Canada from Saudi as well as an email from him.

I am not making accusations like that I have been in Canada 10 years now and know very many Saudis who have paid CBSA or said that the government has paid CBSA on their behalf to fly someone out etc

EXACTLY what @canuck78 said there are private jets available everywhere especially in Canada to fly anyone they want out and CBSA are powerless to stop them once they have me in their grip. Canada is a very rich country but at the same time Saudi have much more resources and money to spend.

So I have just one question:

1) The delay in filing the claim is very justifiable in my case. do you think it would have an impact?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes I have an e-mail from an official in Canada from Saudi as well as an email from him.

I am not making accusations like that I have been in Canada 10 years now and know very many Saudis who have paid CBSA or said that the government has paid CBSA on their behalf to fly someone out etc

EXACTLY what @canuck78 said there are private jets available everywhere especially in Canada to fly anyone they want out and CBSA are powerless to stop them once they have me in their grip. Canada is a very rich country but at the same time Saudi have much more resources and money to spend.

So I have just one question:

1) The delay in filing the claim is very justifiable in my case. do you think it would have an impact?
No it won't, as long as you can explain it to IRCC.