+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crazy Govt. Applying in Next Two Weeks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes I have an e-mail from an official in Canada from Saudi as well as an email from him.

I am not making accusations like that I have been in Canada 10 years now and know very many Saudis who have paid CBSA or said that the government has paid CBSA on their behalf to fly someone out etc

EXACTLY what @canuck78 said there are private jets available everywhere especially in Canada to fly anyone they want out and CBSA are powerless to stop them once they have me in their grip. Canada is a very rich country but at the same time Saudi have much more resources and money to spend.

So I have just one question:

1) The delay in filing the claim is very justifiable in my case. do you think it would have an impact?
How did they know that you intend to apply for asylum? You haven't applied as yet.

Probably someone you know may have informed the Saudi government about your intentions to apply for asylum? If that's the case, changing your number and moving address might not fully help if this same someone informs them again.

You'd really want to submit your claim immediately + you wouldn't want to trust everyone

Reactions: canuck78

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I have an e-mail from an official in Canada from Saudi as well as an email from him.

I am not making accusations like that I have been in Canada 10 years now and know very many Saudis who have paid CBSA or said that the government has paid CBSA on their behalf to fly someone out etc

EXACTLY what @canuck78 said there are private jets available everywhere especially in Canada to fly anyone they want out and CBSA are powerless to stop them once they have me in their grip. Canada is a very rich country but at the same time Saudi have much more resources and money to spend.

So I have just one question:

1) The delay in filing the claim is very justifiable in my case. do you think it would have an impact?
I do not understand one thing. if you do not trust Canadian institutions in the first place, why even bother to apply for asylum in Canada. In that case it would be better to find a country you trust and apply there.

Anyway if you are either on temporary status, or without status in Canada, they have no special obligation to protect you (or nothing beyond basic human rights). So If your country of nationality will ask for you stating a normal reason, they will hand you over. As simple as that.

With asylum claim, until it is decided, you will not be sent back to your country. However the longer you delay, the weaker your claim will be.