Does this mean its almost approved?

:) :) :D ;D :eek: 8)

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......: 27-02-2013
AOR Received.: 27-03-2013
Med's Done....: at the time of application
Passport Req..: Sep 9,2013
Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class has reached the final stage of processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL CPP-O AT OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca.

***You must now submit your passport(s) to CPP-O in order to finalize your application. Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?

· Have you married, or divorced or separated?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced or separated prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Has your sponsor withdrawn his or her sponsorship of your application?
· Have you been the subject of any criminal charges or convictions?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately. Failure to declare any of the above changes could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and the refusal of your application. Failure to declare a family member (spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child) will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.
2. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. No other reminder will be sent. Failure to provide the required document(s) within 60 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
3. Passport requirements

You are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member:
· We require an original VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member.
· Passports for all accompanying family members must be submitted together.
· There must be at least one blank page in your passport(s). If there are children included in your passport, there must be blank pages for their visas as well.

· Please note: Permanent Resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also complete this table your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member:

Family Name/Given Name
Height (in centimetres)
Eye Colour

4. Send your documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Passport(s) cannot be delivered in person. You are required to send your passport(s) within 60 days to CPP-O along with a copy of this letter:

nsr

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
AOR Received.
8-01-2012(Mississauga) 28-03-2012 (buffalo)
File Transfer...
26-01-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2011, 26 July,2013
Interview........
July 2013-passed
Passport Req..
21-08-2013, sent on 27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06 september, 2013
LANDED..........
27 september, 2013
Re: CPP-Ottawa:passport requested by CPP Ottawa

KeenPeach said:
Its not only almost approved but its almost the end. Just send your PassPort ASAP and its a matter of weeks now.

good luck

Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class has reached the final stage of processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL CPP-O AT OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca.

***You must now submit your passport(s) to CPP-O in order to finalize your application. Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

· Do you intend to get married or divorced or separated prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately. Failure to declare any of the above changes could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and the refusal of your application. Failure to declare a family member (spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child) will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. No other reminder will be sent. Failure to provide the required document(s) within 60 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
3. Passport requirements

You are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member:
· We require an original VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member.
· There must be at least one blank page in your passport(s). If there are children included in your passport, there must be blank pages for their visas as well.

· Please note: Permanent Resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also complete this table your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member:

Family Name/Given Name
Height (in centimetres)
Eye Colour

Passport(s) cannot be delivered in person. You are required to send your passport(s) within 60 days to CPP-O along with a copy of this letter:

nortena

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2013
AOR Received.
25-07-13
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
LANDED..........
22-03-2014
Re: CPP-Ottawa:passport requested by CPP Ottawa

OMG...!!! So excited for you! Finally some movement in Ottawa! :D

KeenPeach said:

3. Passport requirements

Family Name/Given Name
Height (in centimetres)
Eye Colour

Securitron

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Looks like the average is about 7 months, as long as there are no issues. I'm in month 3 now since my application has been sent over to CPP-O. Though the online system shows my medical results received, I'm still worried that I'll have to redo my medical exam, as it should have expired by now.

App. Filed.......: 08-06-2013
AOR Received.: 08-07-2013
Med's Done....: 31-08-2012
Passport Req..: N/A
Passport Rec..: N/A
Landed..........: N/A

Robin35

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
15-08-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014
So this is slightly OT .. but does anyone know how long it takes to get your passport back once it's requested ? My husband travels frequently for work so we are slightly worried about the amount of time he will have to go without his passport .. Thanks

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
Robin35 said:
So this is slightly OT .. but does anyone know how long it takes to get your passport back once it's requested ? My husband travels frequently for work so we are slightly worried about the amount of time he will have to go without his passport .. Thanks
Mine took 3 weeks to be returned.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Mushmash said:
Hi everyone, my application was tranffered to LA after sitting in Ottawa for a year. Does this mean I'm bumped to the back of the line in LA? LOs Angeles is saying it takes 22months:(
No. The manuals say they must honour the original lock in date even if its transferred. See OP 1.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Robin35 said:
Is he American? If so, the US will issue a second passport.

When I did this I sent evidence of travel and got it back in about three weeks.

Robin35

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
15-08-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014
computergeek said:
Is he American? If so, the US will issue a second passport.

When I did this I sent evidence of travel and got it back in about three weeks.
Yes he is American ! Very interesting .. We will look into this right away! Thanks so much for the info

Robin35

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
15-08-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014

texancanadian

Feb 6, 2013
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
26-08-2013
Hey Ivan or Amikety, i'd like to help with the spreadsheet if either of you two see this. It's been a while :)

Buffy2323

Dec 16, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-09-2013; Visa Received 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
texancanadian said:
Hey Ivan or Amikety, i'd like to help with the spreadsheet if either of you two see this. It's been a while :)
I've volunteered too but I think they are incommunicado for now. :(

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Buffy2323 said:
I've volunteered too but I think they are incommunicado for now. :(
Sorry guys, been crazy busy with post-move life, and haven't been checking in at all. I've added texancanadian as an editor and will be happy to add Buffy2323 if she sends me her email address. Hopefully in a week or so things will finally settle down, but the whole process of moving and settling in has been exhausting!

Buffy2323

Dec 16, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-09-2013; Visa Received 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
IvanP said:
Sorry guys, been crazy busy with post-move life, and haven't been checking in at all. I've added texancanadian as an editor and will be happy to add Buffy2323 if she sends me her email address. Hopefully in a week or so things will finally settle down, but the whole process of moving and settling in has been exhausting!
GOOD LUCK!!!! I know it will all be fine. I sent you a PM with my email addy. Would be glad to help.....might take some of my boredom from waiting away. lol Stop back when you are less busy!!