Waived
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/11/2013, received 18/11/2013
LANDED..........
In Plan
Hi SoftwareEngg,

Did you receive your passport from POS yet? Please update your status once it is available. For most people who already received their passport with stamped visa on this thread, my impression is that it took less than one month.

Good luck!

Mike
SoftwareEngg said:
Hello saratracy,

Thanks for the reply, but I am wondering that how much days they took to send your passport back.

I means date when your passoprt reached to Visa office and the date when u got it back from Visa office.

Thanks

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hello Mike,

I got a letter from them to submit the rcmp record check last week.

No good news yet, its now more than 2 months my passport are with them.

mike2ca

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->Ottawa->Port of Spain
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
24-04-2013 to Port of Spain
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Plan
Hi Revival,

How everything going? Do you have any updates for your immigration status? Did you hear anything back from Port of Spain?

Hope you are doing great.

I didn't receive anything from Port of Spain yet. I will email them asking about my status. I will update here on my status if there is anything new.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Mike

revival said:
ECAS RELATED PLEASE.

For those who already sent their requested items to POS, has anyone ECAS changed to INPROCESS yet?
My package was received by POS on sept 25th,exactly 2 weeks today but my ecas still remain RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE even at my last check this morning.

Anyone whose ecas changed after POS received your sent package, please kindly update us here.
Thanks,
Revival

mike2ca

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Plan
Hi SoftwareEngg,

Good to know that you have some updates now. It is good that at least that you know what they expect to receive now. It may take more time, but it is moving now. Please update here on your status.

Thanks and good luck.

Mike
SoftwareEngg said:
Hello Mike,

I got a letter from them to submit the rcmp record check last week.

No good news yet, its now more than 2 months my passport are with them.

May 11, 2012
Hi Shiv,
I am having the similar timeline what you have. Did you receive any update after medical test. Any idea how long it will take.
Rahul

shivpalsidhu said:
Hi guys,

An update from my side. I received the medical request for self and family today at 2pm in an email. I received separate emails for each family member from Port of Spain. No other documents has been asked for update, no PPR and RPRF request. There is no change in the file number in my case.

It had been long time since I applied but patience prevailed at last.

All the best for those who are waiting. Hang in there, it will happen.

Regards,
Shiv

May 11, 2012
Hi FSWCA
how much time it took for you to get the passport request after medical test. My medical test was done in first week of sept and did not hear anything yet. Do you think sending email to minister will help.
Thanks
Rahul

FSWCA_11 said:
Please share...how long does Port of Spain VO takes to stamp the visa and return your passport.
Thanks in advance & good luck to everyone :)

May 11, 2012
Hi,
Even I have similar timeline. I am already working with canadian employer.

Got medical test done in first week of sept but didnt hear anything yet. Still waiting.

Rahul

Andy11 said:
Hi Satya,
I have similar timeline to you. Can you share more information like do you have job offer? Please share the details like i have on left. It will give more idea how ottawa is processing our files. Because Ottawa transferred some files to Mexico City on April 15th. And from your email it seems that they also transferred few files to Port of Spain.

Thanks,
Andy

May 11, 2012
I have applied PR (nov 2010 ) under arranged employment and got bridging open work permit recently (WP was applied by same employer).For getting open work permit LMO was waived. Medical done one month ago (sep 3 2013) and no further response. Now seeing good job opportunity

My concerns:

1. Will LMO be waived for new employer in case further extension of work permit is required. Current open WP is valid till july 14.

2. Can change of employer impact my current file processing.

3. Does that makes difference if it is on contract or permanent offer

Thanks for your help.
Rahul

cecdec2012 said:
yup I have arranged employment. Still working with same employer since 2008. But they're asking me to update reference letter with job offer. Thanks for all the wishes. Your turn will come soon. We have diff visa officers so processing time are different.

mike2ca

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Plan
I submitted all the required documents and it was received at POS on Oct. 2. I just sent an email asking about my final status today. I immediately received an automatic reply. It says that they will reply to me within a few weeks. That's the same as before. I guess we will have to wait until they notify us again. Hopefully, it is not going to be too long. From what I saw in the thread, 3 people so far as I remembered, received their passports back from POS within a month, maybe 3 weeks. So, let keep our finger crossed for that.

Good luck to everyone!

Mike

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
3.5 months to get PPR after Medical.

rahul.manit2007 said:
Hi FSWCA
how much time it took for you to get the passport request after medical test. My medical test was done in first week of sept and did not hear anything yet. Do you think sending email to minister will help.
Thanks
Rahul

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Decision Made in my case and I have checked with Bank about my draft for Right of landing fee and it is paid off.... so it means
Decision is positive. :D :)

mike2ca

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Plan
Hello SoftwareEngg,

Congratulations on your update!

You will receive your passport with visa soon. That's also great new for those who are still waiting for updates from POS. It has been a month since I submit all the required documents to POS. Hopefully, I could hear from them soon.

Thanks for your update and Congrats again!

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Thanks Mike and You can check with bank if you have copy of draft which you sent for Right of Landing fee, because as soon as your case approved they will cash this draft. So, you will get idea that u r done.

mike2ca

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Plan
Hi SoftwareEngg,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have checked with my bank last week and the bank draft was not cashed yet. I emailed POS again earlier today but still got the automatic reply. I will call my bank later this week to see if the bank draft is cashed.

Did you have any updates? I am just wondering when did you find your bank draft was cashed? Was it before you saw your on line status changed to "Decision Made" or after that? I am just wondering after the landing fee was cashed, how long will it take for you to get your passport with visa back?

Thanks!

Mike

SoftwareEngg said:
Thanks Mike and You can check with bank if you have copy of draft which you sent for Right of Landing fee, because as soon as your case approved they will cash this draft. So, you will get idea that u r done.

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hello Mike,

The bank draft is cashed only when the decision made status is updated.

I got another mail from them that they will courier our passports this week. So, I think
after making decision they sent the passports for stamping visa stickers and thats y it takes 1 week more after decision made.

Rest God knows....

Thanks