+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPP-Ottawa ONLY - Post your timeline here! faster processing?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
CSQ: Nov. 2011
Federal application filed: Dec. 2010
Medical May 2011
File Transfer July 2012

Still waiting........great work CIC!

IWANTPR

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo- ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011, added spouse august 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
july 2011
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011, spouse med november 2012
Med's Done....
october 2011, 2nd medical feb 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
COMING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
standard processing times for ottawa is 11 moths now, it used to be 16 months earlier in 2012

prabz

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-03-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
IWANTPR said:
standard processing times for ottawa is 11 moths now, it used to be 16 months earlier in 2012
its 13 months

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
prabz said:
its 13 months
That's to process 80% of complete applications. If you look at the spreadsheet (link in my footer), you'll see that it's now more like 4-5 months after sponsorship for most cases (total time maybe 6-7 months), which is considerably better than 13.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
After june 2012 applicants are received PR very fast.. before that applicants are ina big backlog with Buffalo Applicants.. so, good for Ottawa applicants that don't have to wait to Buffalo's file finish.. we have to follow the Ottawa shedule.. Very sad for us... :( :( :(
IvanP said:
That's to process 80% of complete applications. If you look at the spreadsheet (link in my footer), you'll see that it's now more like 4-5 months after sponsorship for most cases (total time maybe 6-7 months), which is considerably better than 13.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
yanesrahn said:
After june 2012 applicants are received PR very fast.. before that applicants are ina big backlog with Buffalo Applicants.. so, good for Ottawa applicants that don't have to wait to Buffalo's file finish.. we have to follow the Ottawa shedule.. Very sad for us... :( :( :(
That's true, and it's not right that people who applied later are getting approved more quickly (and I'm in the group that's benefiting from having applied later). There's no rational justification for it. Good luck to you.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
yanesrahn said:
Did anybody received their Stamped passports alongwith COPR from CPP-O after passport sent to CPP-O. I am sure lots of peoples in this forum are in limbo and in this situation, and waiting for months now. Before it used to take approx 2wk to return passports from Detroit and Buffalo consulate, however since now CPP-O is asking passports, nobody knows for sure how long it takes for PP to arrive back stamped. There is no way to track this and all you have to do is wait and check your mail everyday. I am based in US and sent PP on Feb 22nd to CCP-O and have since not the heard anything. :eek:

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
rajkatak said:
Did anybody received their Stamped passports alongwith COPR from CPP-O after passport sent to CPP-O. I am sure lots of peoples in this forum are in limbo and in this situation, and waiting for months now. Before it used to take approx 2wk to return passports from Detroit and Buffalo consulate, however since now CPP-O is asking passports, nobody knows for sure how long it takes for PP to arrive back stamped. There is no way to track this and all you have to do is wait and check your mail everyday. I am based in US and sent PP on Feb 22nd to CCP-O and have since not the heard anything. :eek:
Lately it's ranged from 2-6 weeks. The Ottawa spreadsheet (in my signature) shows an average of 30 days.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IvanP said:
Lately it's ranged from 2-6 weeks. The Ottawa spreadsheet (in my signature) shows an average of 30 days.
It takes 4-5 weeks these days.

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
IvanP said:
Ottawa's been really quiet... I would imagine we won't hear much of anything between now and the second week in January, but if you have any updates for the spreadsheet, I'll be happy to add new approvals to the spreadsheet.

I hope you all have a great holiday season and we all get speedy approvals in the New Year!

IvanP
hello IvanP

my case was filed in june 2010 to buffalo VO but after clouser of VO case was transfer to Ottawa VO*

(not sure about that)*. and i received medical request from Ottawa VO in aug 2012 my medical done in sep 2012

and status updated in december 2012 medical result have been received. i am still waiting for PPR.

you have any idea when i received PPR and from which VO i get PPR.

please reply soon

thanks lot

loreto7701

Nov 26, 2012
rajkatak said:
Hi. What courier service did you use for return mail (with tracking) from CPP-O to your US address?
I am in the same boat as you and have to send my passport from US to CPP-O and the disclaimer in the email from CPP-O "CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail." is not very encouraging :)

IWANTPR

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo- ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011, added spouse august 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
july 2011
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011, spouse med november 2012
Med's Done....
october 2011, 2nd medical feb 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
COMING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
IWANTPR said:
COPIED FROM CIC WEBSITE
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp
Provincial/Territorial Nominees
All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).
Applications received before 1 December 2011 will be reviewed by 31 March 2013.
Applications received before 1 March 2012 will be reviewed by 31 May 2013.
Visas are being issued in this category. The vast majority of applications received before 1 March 2012 will be finalised and visas will be issued by Summer 2013.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RVZ said:
I sent my passports on the 6 of Februry, But I have not got any visas yet? :(
I received my PP back today, planning to land tomorrow.

Hope you guys will get PPR/PP very soon.