+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Covid RFV Status

mini6

Jan 20, 2021
hey update on your profile
Nope. Nothing at all. A cousin of mine received her PPR 3-4 days ago. But she had an expired copr under Alberta PNP program pre march 18. Her visa office was new delhi so i’m assuming at least NDVO has started working on files. But no PPR or remed update as to FSWO (our category). I saw your reply in ask kubeir’s group as well since I also posted a query in that group a few days back. Plz inform in case your files gets any update.

Pooja Pujara

Jul 20, 2021
Nope. Nothing at all. A cousin of mine received her PPR 3-4 days ago. But she had an expired copr under Alberta PNP program pre march 18. Her visa office was new delhi so i’m assuming at least NDVO has started working on files. But no PPR or remed update as to FSWO (our category). I saw your reply in ask kubeir’s group as well since I also posted a query in that group a few days back. Plz inform in case your files gets any update.
Sure.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
The agent told me my file is n ottawa and its hard to tell if it is on hold or not. Secondary office doesn’t matter much she said.however, if i still want i can write an email directly to cpc Ottawa and let them know i am currently present in canada. So i found this email address on another page and sent Them an email. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ( this is their email i found). I will update here if i get reply
Any replies from them?

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Has anyone received gcms notes here recently? I've been waiting since the beginning of June for some.

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I haven’t got any reply for the email i sent to ottawa VO however, I also raised a webform and i got a reply for that. This is what i got.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring COVID-19 and any impacts on IRCC clients.

To manage the outbreak of the disease, travel restrictionsare in place to limit travel to Canada.

We understand that these measures affect several IRCC clients, including those who have received a COPR and are currently inside Canada.

• Validating a COPR at a Port of Entry (POE):
    • due to the current travel restrictions, you shouldnot travel to a POE to validate your COPR,
    • travelling to a POE from inside Canada for the purpose of getting immigration services is not considered essential travel, and you will not receive these services.
  • Appointment at a local IRCC office:
  • What happens next?
    • maintaining a legal temporary resident status is an important requirement. If your status is about to expire, you must apply online for an extension (visitor, student or worker),
    • we invite you to visit our website regularly to receive the latest updates as more announcements are made.
Please be assured that we continue to closely monitor the situation and provide you with the most current information as the situation evolves.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I haven’t got any reply for the email i sent to ottawa VO however, I also raised a webform and i got a reply for that. This is what i got.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring COVID-19 and any impacts on IRCC clients.

To manage the outbreak of the disease, travel restrictionsare in place to limit travel to Canada.

We understand that these measures affect several IRCC clients, including those who have received a COPR and are currently inside Canada.

• Validating a COPR at a Port of Entry (POE):
    • due to the current travel restrictions, you shouldnot travel to a POE to validate your COPR,
    • travelling to a POE from inside Canada for the purpose of getting immigration services is not considered essential travel, and you will not receive these services.
  • Appointment at a local IRCC office:
  • What happens next?
    • maintaining a legal temporary resident status is an important requirement. If your status is about to expire, you must apply online for an extension (visitor, student or worker),
    • we invite you to visit our website regularly to receive the latest updates as more announcements are made.
Please be assured that we continue to closely monitor the situation and provide you with the most current information as the situation evolves.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
No, I did not get any reply from them. I called the call center saying that i found this email address online, and would it be helpful if I send them an email address? The agent replied “you can try” with a laugh. He must been thinking I am an idiot.
I believe they just randomly choose something to reply. That website update is bs, it said they are processing oct applicants already, and lot of ppl before that are still waiting.

Reactions: Naynah

rexcor

May 14, 2020
The agent told me my file is n ottawa and its hard to tell if it is on hold or not. Secondary office doesn’t matter much she said.however, if i still want i can write an email directly to cpc Ottawa and let them know i am currently present in canada. So i found this email address on another page and sent Them an email. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ( this is their email i found). I will update here if i get reply
I am in the same situation, also sent the email that I am have been in Canada with work permit since January. Waiting for the reply...

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I am in the same situation, also sent the email that I am have been in Canada with work permit since January. Waiting for the reply...
The worst case scenario is they will process our application when the travel ban is lifted which is happening on 7 September onwards. I think by the end of next month we should have it.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Has anyone received gcms notes here recently? I've been waiting since the beginning of June for some.
I applied on 9th July 2021 and still waiting.

flognity

Sep 24, 2019
Germany
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
AOR Received.
26-02-2020
Passport Req..
01-12-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2021
I’m in the same boat. The last update that is shown on my profile was on March 4, 2020: “You passed the medical exam”. However, according to the GCMS information request, I was issued a COPR on 2020/09/12. The COPR expired on 2021/02/23 due to my expiring medical exam. Neither the COPR nor the expiration was communicated to me. My profile still shows the March 4, 2020 status.

According to the GCMS notes, my file has been put in the “CPCO COVID RFV” group after my final approval in September 2020.

But no re-medical request or any information on the actual status of my application. It’s a bit frustrating to see no changes in the profile but to know the file has been moved and been approved. Why are the systems not in sync?

I scored a job offer recently in rural BC. However, the job offer is only valid, if I can make it to Canada by the end of September since they need to fill this position asap. I informed IRCC about this job offer, but so far no response. Any ideas on how to progress? It would be really frustrating to lose this job offer just because IRCC is too slow to process the backlog of already approved PR applicants. I mean, we are already approved and the border is supposed to reopen in September. There is no reason for a hold-up anymore…

Reactions: Katatsukeru

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I’m in the same boat. The last update that is shown on my profile was on March 4, 2020: “You passed the medical exam”. However, according to the GCMS information request, I was issued a COPR on 2020/09/12. The COPR expired on 2021/02/23 due to my expiring medical exam. Neither the COPR nor the expiration was communicated to me. My profile still shows the March 4, 2020 status.

According to the GCMS notes, my file has been put in the “CPCO COVID RFV” group after my final approval in September 2020.

But no re-medical request or any information on the actual status of my application. It’s a bit frustrating to see no changes in the profile but to know the file has been moved and been approved. Why are the systems not in sync?

I scored a job offer recently in rural BC. However, the job offer is only valid, if I can make it to Canada by the end of September since they need to fill this position asap. I informed IRCC about this job offer, but so far no response. Any ideas on how to progress? It would be really frustrating to lose this job offer just because IRCC is too slow to process the backlog of already approved PR applicants. I mean, we are already approved and the border is supposed to reopen in September. There is no reason for a hold-up anymore…
they seem to be finally processing fsw outland applicants, so maybe our files should come next and hopefully by the end of the month (being extremely hopeful). I am assuming you are CEC outland applicant?