+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Covid RFV Status

samgoestocan

Aug 13, 2019
Hi,

A lot of applicants from 2019 and early 2020 have ordered and received their GCMS notes wherein it states that their applications are approved and in some cases even COPR is ready.
As part of Group Name - it is identified as CPCO Covid RFV which basically means everything is approved and ready for visa but awaiting Covid measures to be lifted.

Has anyone who has received this status, eventually gone on to receive their official COPR email from IRCC or has corresponded with IRCC to obtain any information about the same ?

Looking forward to more insights from other members of the forum in similar positions.

Thanks

Reactions: Naynah

hs1909

Dec 17, 2020
Thanks, my express entry PR application has Jan 2020 AOR and I too received GCMS notes which show CoPR / Counterfoils under 'Finalize Application section' and FINAL APPROVED words are mentioned as per update of October 2020. But since October application status is CPCO Covid RFV, and there has been no movement thereon. I am an Outland - India based candidate.

Reactions: Katatsukeru

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
You are an outland candidate as well ? Can you share your timeline. Thanks.
FSW Outland. Aor 6th March 2020. VO Ottawa. Secondary VO is local one. Applicationeems to be have been approved end of September.

What's your?

hs1909

Dec 17, 2020
FSW Outland. Jan 2020 AOR, file approved in Oct 2020 as per GCMS. No email communication from IRCC. Ottawa Primary Office and New Delhi marked as Secondary Office.

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
FSW Outland. Jan 2020 AOR, file approved in Oct 2020 as per GCMS. No email communication from IRCC. Ottawa Primary Office and New Delhi marked as Secondary Office.
counterfoil / COPR issued also as per the notes ?
no start date but with an end date, right ?

hs1909

Dec 17, 2020
yes counterfoil / copr issued under 'FINALIZE APPLICATION' SECTION with expiry dates of Oct 2021. But also says 'not started'. Is this the new normal ?

hs1909

Dec 17, 2020
You had to get another medical or did u get an extension straight away?
We are a family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) under the FSW. We got re-medical exam request in Oct, 2020 and Counterfoils were issued with 1 year expiry only after re-medicals were passed.

Reactions: Visavie

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
yes counterfoil / copr issued under 'FINALIZE APPLICATION' SECTION with expiry dates of Oct 2021. But also says 'not started'. Is this the new normal ?
same! expiry for me is early march (with medicals)

when did you get your re medicals request ? and when were they supposed to expire ?

thanks

mini6

Jan 20, 2021
Hi,

A lot of applicants from 2019 and early 2020 have ordered and received their GCMS notes wherein it states that their applications are approved and in some cases even COPR is ready.
As part of Group Name - it is identified as CPCO Covid RFV which basically means everything is approved and ready for visa but awaiting Covid measures to be lifted.

Has anyone who has received this status, eventually gone on to receive their official COPR email from IRCC or has corresponded with IRCC to obtain any information about the same ?

Looking forward to more insights from other members of the forum in similar positions.

Thanks
Hey! I submitted my file in March 2020. Biometrics and medical were done and approved before the lockdown. Received GCMS notes in mid October. It shows APPROVED under the group name "FINAL". File has been approved by the review officer as well. I can even see the counterfoil in the notes. But in another group name, CPCO Covid RFV is mentioned. Since then I haven't received any update on my file. My medical expires in March. I am an outland-fsw applicant from India. Has anyone else around the same time line as mine received their PPR or COPR email?

mini6

Jan 20, 2021
FSW Outland. Aor 6th March 2020. VO Ottawa. Secondary VO is local one. Applicationeems to be have been approved end of September.

What's your?
It is same as mine. AOR March. As per GCMS file Approved around mid September. Shows counterfoil and CPCO Covid RFV in GCMS notes as received in October 2020. Medical Expires in early March. No movement on file since then. Primary visa office is Ottawa and secondary is Delhi India.

hs1909

Dec 17, 2020
same! expiry for me is early march (with medicals)

when did you get your re medicals request ? and when were they supposed to expire ?

thanks
I had got the remedical request 90 days before the first medicals were about to expire. We got them re-done quickly and File was then approved in 1 day as per GCMS notes.

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Hi,

Thanks
My gcms tells the same... we fall under a group called covid rfv. Everything is approved and passed.