+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Covid RFV Status

hs1909

Dec 17, 2020
My gcms tells the same... we fall under a group called covid rfv. Everything is approved and passed.
Good Congratulations, please share your AOR and keep updating here if you learn anything new. We too sitting in the same boat CPCO RFV COVID :)

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Good Congratulations, please share your AOR and keep updating here if you learn anything new. We too sitting in the same boat CPCO RFV COVID :)
AOR DEC 2018. Well the news says that travel restrictions will become severe over the next few months. I dont expect ppr for next 3 months.

rwh1

Dec 7, 2020
Seems everyone here is in the same boat as me, did anyone get Visa issued after re-medical, my medical will expire on the 7th of February, I'm hoping I get the visa even if I have to stare at it but I would rather have it and ready to go as soon as borders open.

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Seems everyone here is in the same boat as me, did anyone get Visa issued after re-medical, my medical will expire on the 7th of February, I'm hoping I get the visa even if I have to stare at it but I would rather have it and ready to go as soon as borders open.
did you get a remedical request ? what happened ? do you see any change in your profile ?
mine expired too and nothing has changed and I did not receive any request

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Got my medicals extended today.

Keep us informed if anyone else sees any change or receives the email.
how do you know that your medicals got extended ? did you get an email or do you see a new date on medicals sections on IRCC profile page ?
Thanks

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
I am in CPCO Covid RFV group too. I have my COPR issued under Finalize Application, it was issued on 2nd October 2020. But no PPR yet :rolleyes:

Reactions: Katatsukeru

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks, my express entry PR application has Jan 2020 AOR and I too received GCMS notes which show CoPR / Counterfoils under 'Finalize Application section' and FINAL APPROVED words are mentioned as per update of October 2020. But since October application status is CPCO Covid RFV, and there has been no movement thereon. I am an Outland - India based candidate.
Exactly same situation here too. AOR 3/2020

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
There is a third wave in Canada and things are messed up...
I dont think ppr will be issued anytime in 2021.

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
Anyone get any update here for fsw o?
My file has been approved in September 2020 and CoPR has been extended once as well and now with a expiry of Nov 30th 2022. I am a US resident and exempt from travel restriction but still waiting to receive my COPR. They had issued a AL which they have cancelled now saying that it was issued in administrative error. Have a job to start in early July. Don't know how to deal with the situation. Need COPR to travel.

anukaran

Dec 21, 2014
Hey guys. AOr 21st july, status approved in gcms. Online it says decision pending.
Same covid rfv group. Primary office ottawa, secondary delhi.
My medicals expired on 6th May2021. No update yet.

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
It is so weird every body here is outland. I am CEC inland applicant and my file says approved but i am also placed under CPCO covid RFV group. Is there any body else in same situation?