+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Covid RFV Status

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Examples I’ve seen are inlands can be in a “COVID PACE” group which is not a completely dead group, with some have been recently copred. Inlands in COVID RFV haven’t seen. But maybe there are some.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
It is so weird every body here is outland. I am CEC inland applicant and my file says approved but i am also placed under CPCO covid RFV group. Is there any body else in same situation?
I think I am considered inland now. Applied under CEC outside Canada, and entered Canada last year with a work permit. I have updated them for all my address and stuff, but I am under CPCO COVID RFV as well…. Don’t know how to get it moving…

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
@legalfalcon For those in the RFV group, how close do you think we are to getting PPR in terns of process, are there still more layers of review or are we basically just pending the application to be closed and documents issued? I see a COPR generated with a document number in my GCMS notes but wasn't sure how close we actually are to PPR, now that there's hope that the pace group will start getting released

Reactions: Ranger91

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon For those in the RFV group, how close do you think we are to getting PPR in terns of process, are there still more layers of review or are we basically just pending the application to be closed and documents issued? I see a COPR generated with a document number in my GCMS notes but wasn't sure how close we actually are to PPR, now that there's hope that the pace group will start getting released
If you see a COPR number, then all stage shave been passed. However, if it has been a while since your application was approved, then before the COPR can be issued it has to be made sure that all checks, medicals, criminality and security are valid, and so are the documents such as passport on file.

Aslo, the country you re in will be a factor if the offices there are open.

mini6

Jan 20, 2021
What’s happening with the covid rfv group, is there any good news coming?
My file is in Covid RFV since September 2020. Medicals expired in feb 2021. Haven’t received any communication from ircc so far. Has anyone in cpco covid rfv group received re-medical request?

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
My file is in Covid RFV since September 2020. Medicals expired in feb 2021. Haven’t received any communication from ircc so far. Has anyone in cpco covid rfv group received re-medical request?
I am in the same situation as you. My Medicals recently expired on the 16th of June and no news or new request from Medicals. My file has been approved since March 3rd of this year. I have since hear absolutely nothing.

Reactions: mini6

mini6

Jan 20, 2021
I am in the same situation as you. My Medicals recently expired on the 16th of June and no news or new request from Medicals. My file has been approved since March 3rd of this year. I have since hear absolutely nothing.
Plz keep posting in case anyone receives ppr or remedial request.

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
has anyone received any updates?
Nope, unfortunately I haven't. My former Canadian boss emailed me this morning asking when I will be able to travel. This whole process is so frustrating. I really wish I could tell her that it will be soon, I don't want to miss the opportunity to land myself a job once I get to Canada.

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I think I am considered inland now. Applied under CEC outside Canada, and entered Canada last year with a work permit. I have updated them for all my address and stuff, but I am under CPCO COVID RFV as well…. Don’t know how to get it moving…
Have you seen any movement in you application since you got considered inland? I am in same boat too. Thanks