+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Seems that I'm near the end of the tunnel. Got an email to submit info on the PR confirmation portal. Hope to receive the CoPR and PR card soon.
Hope you all receive the golden email soon.
God bless!
Congrats! Is there anything you did that you think helped get you the PPR finally?

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Congrats! Is there anything you did that you think helped get you the PPR finally?
Thanks.
I asked MP for help and keep on writing IRCC for the latest situation. Seems that CPC-O is back to "normal" and my Almighty Lord has answered my prayers!
Hope that IRCC could clear the backlogs as soon as they could.

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Thanks.
I asked MP for help and keep on writing IRCC for the latest situation. Seems that CPC-O is back to "normal" and my Almighty Lord has answered my prayers!
Hope that IRCC could clear the backlogs as soon as they could.
How were your writing to IRCC? Just via webform? My MP hasn't helped at all.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
How were your writing to IRCC? Just via webform? My MP hasn't helped at all.
Just via webform. MP could ask IRCC for update on the application process but cannot urge IRCC to speed up the application process, which is understandable.
Wish you receive your PPR/CoPR soon.

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

I received PPR on July 19, and was instructed to submit a webform within 5 days to inform that my husband is in Canada and as such he will be landing virtually. We sent the webform the same day informing them of the same, we received the confirmation that it has been forwarded to the Officer.
My question is, they requested along with the Passport, 2 photos and some info. I did not send that on the webform since I am waiting for instructions on virtual landing. I was given 30 days for the PPR, should I wait for the virtual landing or go ahead and courier everything???

AT90

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone has link for the what’s up group for the Ottawa Visa office applicants with AOR 2 in April or May 2021. Thank you!!

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hello,

I received PPR on July 19, and was instructed to submit a webform within 5 days to inform that my husband is in Canada and as such he will be landing virtually. We sent the webform the same day informing them of the same, we received the confirmation that it has been forwarded to the Officer.
My question is, they requested along with the Passport, 2 photos and some info. I did not send that on the webform since I am waiting for instructions on virtual landing. I was given 30 days for the PPR, should I wait for the virtual landing or go ahead and courier everything???
Can you call and ask the call center?

nhargav2510

Mar 31, 2021
We are July 2020 Spouse Applicant. I got chance to talk to CIC customer care today after long wait and they said my PPR was sent out on Aug 3rd but I didn't receive any email from CIC. They have sent request to CPC Ottawa to sent another PPR. Does anyone have clue how long will take to get another PPR request??
Any hint will be appreciated!!!

avynaria

Jul 27, 2021
I entered my info on the PR landing portal 2.5 months ago, and it switched to "In Review with IRCC" ... several support requests (where they ensured me they're not waiting on me for anything else, and that it's just taking longer because of the pandemic) later and it _still_ says that. I finally got my original application linked to the main IRCC gckey login, and that is also in a state inconsistent with having been invited to the landing portal. I think I'm on the verge of ordering the GCMS notes, curious if anyone has had luck with getting something from that in a similar situation.

I've been watching person after person posting on this forum about submitting their info on the PR portal and getting their eCOPR really shortly after, and it's starting to get really depressing. I wonder if they really did just shove it off a desk accidentally at this point - surely it can't take 2.5 months to verify an address and a photo?

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
I entered my info on the PR landing portal 2.5 months ago, and it switched to "In Review with IRCC" ... several support requests (where they ensured me they're not waiting on me for anything else, and that it's just taking longer because of the pandemic) later and it _still_ says that. I finally got my original application linked to the main IRCC gckey login, and that is also in a state inconsistent with having been invited to the landing portal. I think I'm on the verge of ordering the GCMS notes, curious if anyone has had luck with getting something from that in a similar situation.

I've been watching person after person posting on this forum about submitting their info on the PR portal and getting their eCOPR really shortly after, and it's starting to get really depressing. I wonder if they really did just shove it off a desk accidentally at this point - surely it can't take 2.5 months to verify an address and a photo?
I know you're waiting on something different, but I've been waiting for 5.5 months for PPR from DM. Some people get it the day after and some are like me. There's no reasoning/fairness in how they process things.