CPC Ottawa

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
it's super frustrating... my file was also transferred to Ottawa... but instead of giving me hope... absolutely no news since then .. and in the CIC web site they already processed the applications received in our date... applicant going to Quebec... July 31st 2019... very sad...

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
it's super frustrating... my file was also transferred to Ottawa... but instead of giving me hope... absolutely no news since then .. and in the CIC web site they already processed the applications received in our date... applicant going to Quebec... July 31st 2019... very sad...
Same situation here. Aug 6th applicant. Moved from Cpc-M to Ottawa a month ago. PA is in Canada on tourist visa. No updates at all since then.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
No, have been waiting for ppr / copr since March. Have emailed them thrice and no reply, not even an acknowledgement email.
That’s just frustrating. People are waiting and they’re not even listening. Many people are waiting since March/April.

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
No, have been waiting for ppr / copr since March. Have emailed them thrice and no reply, not even an acknowledgement email.
Same. Had decision made since March 9. Nothing since. I've sent multiple webforms. They have replied but are no help

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
Have you raised a webform regarding it?
We have raised webforms. We have contacted MP's. It's really frustrating to see people from 2021 getting approved and we have been waiting since 2019. It's such incompetence on IRCC part and it's disgusting.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
We have raised webforms. We have contacted MP's. It's really frustrating to see people from 2021 getting approved and we have been waiting since 2019. It's such incompetence on IRCC part and it's disgusting.
Its not any news that IRCC is incompetent and disgusting unfortunately, despite what the people that live on this forum will have you to believe.