+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Our app was moved from CPC-M to CPC-Ottawa about a month ago and received pre-arrival today. Not sure if we will receive DM soon... application is from Jan 2020. Just happy it's progressed. First real update since March 2020.
On your ECAS under the PA side did the 2nd line added saying "we started processing your application on XYZ date"? If yes than what is the date?

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Our app was moved from CPC-M to CPC-Ottawa about a month ago and received pre-arrival today. Not sure if we will receive DM soon... application is from Jan 2020. Just happy it's progressed. First real update since March 2020.
Great news. Hope that's a good sign for the rest of the CPC-M to CPC-O batch.

Reactions: yellowmaple18

yellowmaple18

Jan 24, 2020
On your ECAS under the PA side did the 2nd line added saying "we started processing your application on XYZ date"? If yes than what is the date?
Unfortunately, that line isn't there, the last one there is one requesting additional documents March 2020.

Reactions: pat40

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Spoke with our MP yesterday. I've had DM for four months. MP said it is in normal processing times and they are seeing it anywhere from 3 weeks-5 months.... nothing to do but continue waiting

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hello everybody .... first I tell you a bit about my application...

Outland application
To Quebec
July 31st 2019 reception date
PA from Mexico
Application moved from Mississauga to Ottawa over a month ago.

I just received a pre-arrival-services letter... (July 9 2021)

It states that since PA is as a visitor in Canada, she can't get any though...

But does anybody knows what's the next step or an estimate of the days after pre-arrival to get more news or DM?

Any info would be appreciated... and I hope it gives a bit of hope to people in the same situation...

J

Reactions: user11110000

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
suite ... well, in the online tool ... we can see Decision Made in both applications....

Jomusi

Jul 10, 2021
We are also a CPC-M to Ottawa applicant. What date was your app changed to in process by Ottawa? And have they requested remedical?

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
We are also a CPC-M to Ottawa applicant. What date was your app changed to in process by Ottawa? And have they requested remedical?
Hello Jomusi,

they transfer it from CPC-M to Ottawa on May 27th (this year...) and they haven't requested remedical yet .... but we'll see ... and yes, using the online tool we can see "decision made" in both applications but in ECAS... even background check says still ... processing... I'm really hoping this a "ghost update" ...but I'm not sure...

I'm quite sure all those transfered to Ottawa like us will receive news soon like us ... I mean.. the pre-arrival-services seems an automatic response from the system...

keep the optimism

J