+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
IRCC sent me just now generic reply (sort of the application is still in process......) and I note that they changed my sponsorship from Outland to Inland. I really don't quite understand their process flow and the logic behind. It seems that the eCAS status means nothing at all. A decision has not been made even the eCAS said that a decision is made and the VO will contact the applicant. Frankly, we all shouldn't rely on it. Frustrating and helpless.
Hi. Were you able to know why they changed your sponsorship from Outland to Inland? Did you cal them again?

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi. Were you able to know why they changed your sponsorship from Outland to Inland? Did you cal them again?
Hi, they advised that the sponsorship type hasn't changed. At the same time, there is no update on the PPR. Am still waiting since I've got the DM 12 weeks ago. Sometimes I'm wondering if mine is a special case or there is in fact a genuine delay in processing applications.

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, they advised that the sponsorship type hasn't changed. At the same time, there is no update on the PPR. Am still waiting since I've got the DM 12 weeks ago. Sometimes I'm wondering if mine is a special case or there is in fact a genuine delay in processing applications.
There is genuine delay in processing I suppose. My friend also got DM in the first week of March 2021 but she is also waiting for PPR. In that case, PA is from India, that’s why they’re not issuing PPR now.
In your case, what is the country of PA?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
There is genuine delay in processing I suppose. My friend also got DM in the first week of March 2021 but she is also waiting for PPR. In that case, PA is from India, that’s why they’re not issuing PPR now.
They seem to have changed that strategy in the last few weeks.
Earlier Ottawa used to reach uptil DM and then transfer the file to NDVO for sending out the PPR.

But we have seen a lot of PPRs being sent out from Ottawa, hence removing the delays that are caused by the file being queued up in NDVO just for the PPR.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
They seem to have changed that strategy in the last few weeks.
Earlier Ottawa used to reach uptil DM and then transfer the file to NDVO for sending out the PPR.

But we have seen a lot of PPRs being sent out from Ottawa, hence removing the delays that are caused by the file being queued up in NDVO just for the PPR.
Yes, I agree with your statement. But there are many people who are waiting for PPR for 3 months or more. That’s why I thought that may be due to NDVO being closed, they have stopped sending PPRs

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Anyway, I'm one of that many who has been waiting for PPR for 3 months already. Don't know why they don't transfer my case to VO in HK. Many late applicants whose applications transferred to VO-HK have got their CoPR already. Really don't know their process flow....

Reactions: Pink567

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Yes, I agree with your statement. But there are many people who are waiting for PPR for 3 months or more. That’s why I thought that may be due to NDVO being closed, they have stopped sending PPRs
Yes those people are stuck unfortunately.

But the strategy only applies to people that reached DM in the last 30-45 days.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Anyway, I'm one of that many who has been waiting for PPR for 3 months already. Don't know why they don't transfer my case to VO in HK. Many late applicants whose applications transferred to VO-HK have got their CoPR already. Really don't know their process flow....
This is true. No one really knows about their process

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hello, ... morning to everybody... I'm an outland sponsored applicant and my file was originally sent to Mississauga but my husband I just received a letter approving (for the 2nd time) his sponsorship and indicating that my file was sent to CPC-Ottawa...

any idea of what this means or anybody in the same situation?

Thanks in advance...

Best of lucks

J

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hello, ... morning to everybody... I'm an outland sponsored applicant and my file was originally sent to Mississauga but my husband I just received a letter approving (for the 2nd time) his sponsorship and indicating that my file was sent to CPC-Ottawa...

any idea of what this means or anybody in the same situation?

Thanks in advance...

Best of lucks

J
You are not only one. There are few more people whose file transfer from CPC-Mississauga to Ottawa in last 2 days. May be they did this to load balance.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cpc-mississauga-updates.702460/post-9432343

Reactions: armoured

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Gone with another week and am still waiting. Any PPR issued from CPC-O this week?
Thanks for your reply.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi, can I ask any update from your friend?
BTW, CPC-O would issue PPR or virtual landing email or they would transfer to local VO for final processing?

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, can I ask any update from your friend?
BTW, CPC-O would issue PPR or virtual landing email or they would transfer to local VO for final processing?
Hi. She didn’t get any update since March, 2021. She got DM in March,2021. After then, there is no update. As we are from India, I think CPC-O will issue PPR and then she has to submit passport in local VO.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi. She didn’t get any update since March, 2021. She got DM in March,2021. After then, there is no update. As we are from India, I think CPC-O will issue PPR and then she has to submit passport in local VO.
Thanks for your reply. IRCC confirmed that all the internal assessments have been completed and passed in early Mar. However, final decision hasn't been made. Wondering if there are any means to find out what's holding up the final decision..........