+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
My friend is also waiting since March 2021.
IRCC sent me just now generic reply (sort of the application is still in process......) and I note that they changed my sponsorship from Outland to Inland. I really don't quite understand their process flow and the logic behind. It seems that the eCAS status means nothing at all. A decision has not been made even the eCAS said that a decision is made and the VO will contact the applicant. Frankly, we all shouldn't rely on it. Frustrating and helpless.

Last edited:

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
IRCC sent me just now generic reply (sort of the application is still in process......) and I note that they changed my sponsorship from Outland to Inland. I really don't quite understand their process flow and the logic behind. It seems that the eCAS status means nothing at all. A decision has not been made even the eCAS said that a decision is made and the VO will contact the applicant. Frankly, we all shouldn't rely on it. Frustrating and disgusting.
Let’s just hope for the best for everyone. This whole process is stressful and lengthy for all the spouses. I wish it was less complicated

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello, sent my ppr documents to Ottawa and they were received last week. We have not received copr or any indication that it was received (other than mail tracking) is this typical? Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive copr once ppr documents have been sent

vaidawall

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, sent my ppr documents to Ottawa and they were received last week. We have not received copr or any indication that it was received (other than mail tracking) is this typical? Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive copr once ppr documents have been sent
It took us a week to receive an email from them after they received our documents.

vaidawall

Apr 13, 2021
thanks for your reply, did you receive any email that it Had been received or just received copr a week later?
Didn't receive any email saying they received the documents. The email they sent was asking to confirm some details so they could email login details to the PR portal which they did the following day after sending the first email. Once you login to the PR portal and you will need to upload a photo and confirm address where to send the PR card. Once approved (took us a couple more days) then you can download COPR. I believe this process is for outland applicants and if you're inland not sure if everything would be the same!

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Anyone received PPR in the last few days? Ottawa has been silent since about 2 weeks I feel :(
I've been waiting for PPR since early March.......Are you Inland or Outland? Do you get any other messages other than DM on eCAS? Thanks.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Anyone got PPR or updates from CPC-O this week? I wrote IRCC and they got back to me with standard reply. Waiting and waiting.....

GP676

Jul 1, 2020
For those who have mentioned AOR2 date in their timeline, May I ask does Ottawa send you an email for AOR2 or this date is just when ECAS says "we started processing your application" under PA's side ?
PLS SUGGEST TO GET ECAS , SHALL BR THANKFUL

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
IRCC sent me just now generic reply (sort of the application is still in process......) and I note that they changed my sponsorship from Outland to Inland. I really don't quite understand their process flow and the logic behind. It seems that the eCAS status means nothing at all. A decision has not been made even the eCAS said that a decision is made and the VO will contact the applicant. Frankly, we all shouldn't rely on it. Frustrating and helpless.
In the reply they sent you does it specifically say that they changed your app from outland to inland? That is unusual, are you able to copy and paste the portion of the doc that says that. I am sure a lot of people here would like to see the content of it.

Reactions: armoured