+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone please give me some advice?
My PA application status was changed to DM on 5 Mar but no email, update or whatsoever has received since then. The processing office is CPC-O (i found out later ). I’m an Outland applicant (Feb 2020) but in Canada right now.
other than raising webform enquiries, are there any other means to check out the status?
Have just ordered gyms notes.
Pretty much worried that my case has been or will be rejected.
Any comments or experience sharing is appreciate.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone please give me some advice?
My PA application status was changed to DM on 5 Mar but no email, update or whatsoever has received since then. The processing office is CPC-O (i found out later ). I’m an Outland applicant (Feb 2020) but in Canada right now.
other than raising webform enquiries, are there any other means to check out the status?
Have just ordered gyms notes.
Pretty much worried that my case has been or will be rejected.
Any comments or experience sharing is appreciate.
Did you tell IRCC that you are in canada right now? If yes then just wait for CoPR and if not do it ASAP through webform.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Did you tell IRCC that you are in canada right now? If yes then just wait for CoPR and if not do it ASAP through webform.
Thanks. I did and rang call center and they said "Decision Made" on eCAS doesn't mean decision made at all...... and asked me to keep patience.......almost 15 months since i first submitted my application to CIO-Sydney. sigh......

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks. I did and rang call center and they said "Decision Made" on eCAS doesn't mean decision made at all...... and asked me to keep patience.......almost 15 months since i first submitted my application to CIO-Sydney. sigh......
Don't worry sometimes call center agents don't know what they are saying!! Does your new address reflects on ECAS? If yes then nothing to worry as you are already in canada they won't give you PPR it will be direct CoPR aftre virtual landing.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Don't worry sometimes call center agents don't know what they are saying!! Does your new address reflects on ECAS? If yes then nothing to worry as you are already in canada they won't give you PPR it will be direct CoPR aftre virtual landing.
Hi, thanks for your encouragement. No, the new address has not been updated on the eCAS (Have emailed the new address by webform and over the phone). Seems that quite a no of late applicants got their PPR. Just feel frustrating and depressed.
I'm thinking whether I should write CPC-O my latest address but would they accept it or I must do it on webform.......

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, thanks for your encouragement. No, the new address has not been updated on the eCAS (Have emailed the new address by webform and over the phone). Seems that quite a no of late applicants got their PPR. Just feel frustrating and depressed.
I'm thinking whether I should write CPC-O my latest address but would they accept it or I must do it on webform.......
Yes you must write to CPC-O otherwise they won't know you r in canada already. I believe once address gets updated you will soon receive CoPR.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Yes you must write to CPC-O otherwise they won't know you r in canada already. I believe once address gets updated you will soon receive CoPR.
Thanks. I wrote CPC-O last night and hope to receive their reply soon.

ASD24

Nov 24, 2020
Anyone here got any idea as to why few applications get moved to Ottawa VO? Is it because they are tagged 'complex applications'?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone here got any idea as to why few applications get moved to Ottawa VO? Is it because they are tagged 'complex applications'?
Ottawa was a new processing centre during covid. Seemingly at first temporary. So no, no information, reliable anyway, on why now some files there and not elsewhere. Probably just managing load between offices.

ASD24

Nov 24, 2020
Ottawa was a new processing centre during covid. Seemingly at first temporary. So no, no information, reliable anyway, on why now some files there and not elsewhere. Probably just managing load between offices.
Hhmm ok.. looks their load balancing move might cost us our patience :D