+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Finally we got Decision Made yesterday... Wanted to know what is the current status of PPR request and passport submission in India (mainly delhi)... How much time is it taking? Also how are you all thinking of travelling to Canada seeing that Direct flights are still not running from India to Delhi.

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Finally we got Decision Made yesterday... Wanted to know what is the current status of PPR request and passport submission in India (mainly delhi)... How much time is it taking? Also how are you all thinking of travelling to Canada seeing that Direct flights are still not running from India to Delhi.
My wife sent her passport to New Delhi today. Going through other threads, it usually takes 10-14 days from the day a passport gets picked up to process and return back. I would also like to know which country is being preferred by Indians to take a direct flight to Canada. Visa guidelines for that country as well as RT-PCR testing and result time. Can anyone share their recent experience? Thanks!

Last edited:

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 22, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. (NEW UPDATE-AUG 2)
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 23, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

QUESTION: Does anyone know what the next step is after ADR is updated on gckey? Looks like we are on IP2 stage but no pre-arrival yet.

Reactions: MayTa

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 22, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. (NEW UPDATE-AUG 2)
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 23, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

QUESTION: Does anyone know what the next step is after ADR is updated on gckey? Looks like we are on IP2 stage but no pre-arrival yet.
You have nothing left... only prearrival + DM/PPR... some people never receive the prearrival letter, other receive it few days before the DM or the same day.. I feel you are almost done *Fingerscrossed*

Reactions: LJayme

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Anybody whose file was moved to CPC M in March 2020 got decision made?
From the timelines i can see almost all applicants whose file was moved in Feb 2020 or prior getting DM... just trying to make some logic here to help myself...pls contribute if ur file moved in march 2020 to CPC m.:)

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
You have nothing left... only prearrival + DM/PPR... some people never receive the prearrival letter, other receive it few days before the DM or the same day.. I feel you are almost done *Fingerscrossed*
Great, thank you! :) But do you think my assumption is correct? Can our application really be at IP2 stage?