+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
We finally got the passport request today. Good luck everyone, things are moving again :)
Congrats maggarwa! may I know if the request is from CPC-M or from a VO overseas? Also would you mind to share if your case is a "complex case" or not. Thank you

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
Congrats maggarwa! may I know if the request is from CPC-M or from a VO overseas? Also would you mind to share if your case is a "complex case" or not. Thank you
It is from CPC-M. IMO it wasn't complex by any means. I think the delays are specific to CPC-M as they were shut down/ have been working at limited capacity during the pandemic.

Reactions: tjkdl

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
My MP confirmed me today that they extended the medical of my husband for a year (it expired on December 2020). Security check is in progress since february 2021 and that’s the only thing that we are waiting for. Fingers crossed :D
That's great, congratulations! I also want to share that ECAS was finally changed to "In Process" last July 22 and we received ADR on July 23. :)

• Love
Reactions: jetlagmon and MayTa

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Finalyyyy!!! So happy for you ! What did they ask in the ADR?
Thank you!!! :) So they're asking for a new updated version of the Schedule A Form, Police Certificate and additional documents to support his identity. Currently working on gathering documents for the last one. Hopefully more good news for us soon.

Reactions: rohitsagwal

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Thank you!!! :) So they're asking for a new updated version of the Schedule A Form, Police Certificate and additional documents to support his identity. Currently working on gathering documents for the last one. Hopefully more good news for us soon.
Fingers crossed :D:D:D

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
My MP confirmed me today that they extended the medical of my husband for a year (it expired on December 2020). Security check is in progress since february 2021 and that’s the only thing that we are waiting for. Fingers crossed :D
Good luck, you've been waiting for too long now.

• Love
Reactions: MayTa