+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
That seems correct... but in the same time, we can't know anything about this process o_O
I know right, it's like a roller coaster ride with CPC-M! :rolleyes: Also, did you try to order notes right after your new updates? just to see where your application is at?

• Haha
Reactions: MayTa

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I know right, it's like a roller coaster ride with CPC-M! :rolleyes: Also, did you try to order notes right after your new updates? just to see where your application is at?
I ordered them a week ago ! When I'll receive them, I'll update the group ! ;)

Reactions: LJayme

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
need urgent help.

My wife first wife sent me a declaration of divorce in 2017 and I never sponsor my first wife. i never went to the court for my first marriage dissolution (because i was living in canada but she sent me a declaration of divorce by post. now this is my second marriage and I am sponsoring my second wife . I submitted the declaration of divorce which one i got it from first wife with the PR application in february, 2020 to dpondor my second wife. but yesterday i got the email and they asked to submit divorce certificate.
now they asking three document , complete divorce petition, judgement, and final divorce decree.

i do not what to do. please help me i have one month to submit the divorce decree.

thank you in advance, i am too tense now, plz help me

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 22, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. (NEW UPDATE-AUG 2)
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 23, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

QUESTION: Does anyone know what the next step is after ADR is updated on gckey? Looks like we are on IP2 stage but no pre-arrival yet.
how did you get the police certificate withine 4 days ?? is there a new tag in your gc key to uload a police certificate seperately?? like medical have a new button,
please response as soon as possible.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
how did you get the police certificate withine 4 days ?? is there a new tag in your gc key to uload a police certificate seperately?? like medical have a new button,
please response as soon as possible.
Actually, we took our chances by doing a walk in and was able to get the certificate within the same day (July 26). PA is from the Philippines, we were given the option to either upload the copy in gckey, email or webform. We emailed it.

Zulfi_N

Nov 28, 2020
Received Passport Request today, we are almost there guys. Hang on tight!
Timeline
Application Received Jan 6th 2020
biometrics request - Feb. 3
medical request - Feb. 4
sponsor approval - Feb. 4
moved to CPC M - Feb. 14
medical passed - Feb 21
Changed to In Process - May 22 2021 (line added in ecas- We started processing your application on may 21 2021)
ReMedical request - June 2nd 2021
Pre Arrival - June 2nd 2021
Remedical passed - june 10th 2021
Decision Made - July 31st 2021
PPR - Aug 5th 2021

jetlagmon

Oct 23, 2019
Wife just landed in Toronto and is currently going through the hotel quarantine. I think after August 9, it won't be necessary anymore — this is according to the hotel's shuttle driver.

Anyway, the process at the immigration desk was simple enough. They just asked for the COPR paper + the passport to check the stamp — and she was done in 5 mins. No other questions were asked. Officer said to expect the pr card in 6-8 weeks.

As an added note, they really made a big deal about the PCR test, so having print outs of your results would let you pass through faster.

Other notes:

• Have some spare change ready for tipping.
• Either because of the isolation procedures or crappy customer service — be prepared to lift all the bags on your own all the way from the airport to your hotel room.

JV5005

Feb 4, 2021
Hi guys what is the amount of RPRF RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE, actually when I submitted my wife's PR file, I paid theee different fees. 1.
Received Passport Request today, we are almost there guys. Hang on tight!
Timeline
Application Received Jan 6th 2020
biometrics request - Feb. 3
medical request - Feb. 4
sponsor approval - Feb. 4
moved to CPC M - Feb. 14
medical passed - Feb 21
Changed to In Process - May 22 2021 (line added in ecas- We started processing your application on may 21 2021)
ReMedical request - June 2nd 2021
Pre Arrival - June 2nd 2021
Remedical passed - june 10th 2021
Decision Made - July 31st 2021
PPR - Aug 5th 2021
Hi ,
Congratulations.
Can you please help. My wife has also received ppr on 5th August. As per the letter we have to submit the height and eye color. We are not sure how to prepare this document?

JV5005

Feb 4, 2021
Hi All, can anyone please help.
My wife received PPR yesterday, and we have to submit few documents with the passport. One of the document is for height and eye color, we are not sure how to prepare this document.
And what isthe RPRF fee amount? I have submitted all the fees in January 2020, and i have 3 different receipts right now, but there is no details on the receipt so not sure which receipt is of RPRF
Can anyone please help?

THANKS

knanglu

Aug 6, 2021
hii everyone, can anyone help...??
i received a letter yesterday named information letter but i am confused if its PPR or not. they have told to submit documents along with copy of that letter.
One of the document is for height and eye color, i am not sure how to prepare this document.
And what is the RPRF fee amount?