+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I hope CPC Mississauga now issues passport requess soon to all the applicants waiting since so long. I have seen soo many decision made today on fb group, but from other VOs.

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi! Did anyone have their status changed from “app recieved to in process” on ecas recently? One of my acquaintances has had it changed and it says we started processing your app on april30.
Did any of you having this progress hear anything from the VO?
She did get her re medical done too as asked by VO.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi! Did anyone have their status changed from “app recieved to in process” on ecas recently? One of my acquaintances has had it changed and it says we started processing your app on april30.
Did any of you having this progress hear anything from the VO?
She did get her re medical done too as asked by VO.
I recently had it changed from "In Process" to "Application received" on ECAS. My app just got switched to CPC Ottawa...so I'm guessing it's related to that.

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
I recently had it changed from "In Process" to "Application received" on ECAS. My app just got switched to CPC Ottawa...so I'm guessing it's related to that.
This happened to our application yesterday. The file was transferred to Ottawa a couple weeks ago and moved from `In Process -> Application Received`. We have been waiting for over 18 months now.

Reactions: Peter1997

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
This happened to our application yesterday. The file was transferred to Ottawa a couple weeks ago and moved from `In Process -> Application Received`. We have been waiting for over 18 months now.
I was also moved to Ottawa a few weeks ago. I've been waiting since August 2019 (22months). Let's hope this means we're both getting close to the end.

Reactions: Peter1997

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
I was also moved to Ottawa a few weeks ago. I've been waiting since August 2019 (22months). Let's hope this means we're both getting close to the end.
IRCC is incompetent. Our friends applied in June 2020 and they have already received the PPR. I don't understand why IRCC is processing 2020/2021 applications when so many of us from 2018/2019 are still waiting. Very frustrating and unfair.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
IRCC is incompetent. Our friends applied in June 2020 and they have already received the PPR. I don't understand why IRCC is processing 2020/2021 applications when so many of us from 2018/2019 are still waiting. Very frustrating and unfair.
Agreed. It's been a very difficult 22 months of dealing with this.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Looks like mine switched back to "In Process" at some point over the last few days. So that's good news there is some progress. Hope you have some movement as well!

Mirii

May 29, 2021
My hubby and I have an outland application for spousal PR (for him) which was in Mississauga but got transferred over to Ottawa a couple of weeks ago.

Our application was received Sep 16 2019 and I was approved as a sponsor in October 2019. He received his request for medical exam and biometrics on Nov 9 2019 (in France), and by Dec 9 2019, we got a request for provision of those documents arising. The government's approved doctor told my hubby that he was going on vacation right after my hubby's exam so I figure he didn't submit it until after he got back and that was reason for the request from CIC.

My hubby gave the CIC the payment receipts showing that he had attended at both, one in Nîmes and one in Lyon (they are hours apart by car), and I did too, because seriously, these are their agents, not ours and there was nothing else we could give them. And then.... nothing for 18 months.

On Sunday night, after 18 months of absolutely no progress in Mississauga, the status on the online tool changed to say that the file is now in process in the Ottawa Visa Office. I'm crossing my fingers that this is actually the case and that it won't be much longer.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
My hubby and I have an outland application for spousal PR (for him) which was in Mississauga but got transferred over to Ottawa a couple of weeks ago.

Our application was received Sep 16 2019 and I was approved as a sponsor in October 2019. He received his request for medical exam and biometrics on Nov 9 2019 (in France), and by Dec 9 2019, we got a request for provision of those documents arising. The government's approved doctor told my hubby that he was going on vacation right after my hubby's exam so I figure he didn't submit it until after he got back and that was reason for the request from CIC.

My hubby gave the CIC the payment receipts showing that he had attended at both, one in Nîmes and one in Lyon (they are hours apart by car), and I did too, because seriously, these are their agents, not ours and there was nothing else we could give them. And then.... nothing for 18 months.

On Sunday night, after 18 months of absolutely no progress in Mississauga, the status on the online tool changed to say that the file is now in process in the Ottawa Visa Office. I'm crossing my fingers that this is actually the case and that it won't be much longer.
Yes, CPC-M is currently load sharing with CPC-Ottawa, which they should have done months ago.

I wish you good luck! Hopefully, you guys may get DM and PPR very soon.

Reactions: Mirii

pk_17

May 4, 2021
I had a call with the IRCC agent in the morning. They confirmed that
Security and Criminality checks are completed
Eligibility - still in progress
I think they let the background check status "in process" even after the decision made though it is complete.
I hope the transferred apps are processed in parallel.

Reactions: Super27

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Does anyone know what it means-“pages xx to xx are withheld pursuant to section 16(2)(c) of the access to information act” in the gcms notes?

Reactions: ivehope