+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Do you know this for certain or is it an assumption? I was told they are only processing emergency applications.
There are only updates from inland applicants that I have seen.
n what do you mean by emergency applications,if I may ask?

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
This is forum which one can fill out to send their concerns to PM..I filled it out and emailed to them regarding the slow processing by IRCC on spousal files then they send me an email stating that they forwarded it to Minister of IRCC for consideration. Im not sure if it will help but maybe if everyone email them raise some voice then might make some impact. I am also waiting for an update from missisauga but no update from so long.
Done!

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi Guys! I just got my GCMS Notes this morning. Just a question for those who received it before. Does the due date section in Eligibility (Feb. 18) and Security (Feb. 20), will be the date where they'll check my husband's application again? .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys! I just got my GCMS Notes this morning. Just a question for those who received it before. Does the due date section in Eligibility (Feb. 18) and Security (Feb. 20), will be the date where they'll check my husband's application again? .
Basically yes. It may also happen before but seems to be system 'kicking' a reminder.

Note, it's also not a guarantee those other steps will be complete

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Basically yes. It may also happen before but seems to be system 'kicking' a reminder.

Note, it's also not a guarantee those other steps will be complete
I forgot to mention that it also indicates "Not Started" for both, so hopefully they'll do something about it by that date. Thanks for your respond.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
We passed that Due date last week of Jan, Nothing changed on the File. CPC-M is working only working on the majority of Inland Applicants. I hardly noticed any Inland applicant updating this tread but mostly are active on the Facebook group.

FYI: Even March 2020 Inland applicants got their CORP last week.

Search for "Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group" on FaceBook. I'm not posting the group link as this post may get deleted by ****.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
We passed that Due date last week of Jan, Nothing changed on the File. CPC-M is working only working on the majority of Inland Applicants. I hardly noticed any Inland applicant updating this tread but mostly are active on the Facebook group.

Search for "Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group" on FaceBook. I'm not posting the group link as this post may get deleted by ****.
I'm already part of that group, thank you for responding.

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020

Affirmative!! Is there a possibility that our files are lost?? There is no single update on any Outland applicants in MCPC

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga

Do you have something similar to this? And do you know what it means?

HISTORY

Application Status: 1
App/Case Status: Open
App Status Reason: INVENTORY-SPR

Application Status: 2
App Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Application Status: 3
App Status Reason: In Progress-SPR

Application Status: 4

Application Status: 5
App/Case Status: Prospective
App Status Reason:
Office: GCMS-System

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Affirmative!! Is there a possibility that our files are lost?? There is no single update on any Outland applicants in MCPC
I don't see that way. They have our files but, maybe due to instructions from the minister (Marco) or supervisor at CPC-M, they have allocated most of the resources to process all applications, except the Outland Spouse Application.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Do you have something similar to this? And do you know what it means?

HISTORY

Application Status: 1

Application Status: 2
App Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility

Application Status: 3
App Status Reason: In Progress-SPR

Application Status: 4

Application Status: 5
App/Case Status: Prospective
App Status Reason:

Yes, It is almost the same with just one difference. Above I have highlighted that.

Reactions: LJayme