+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Good Morning Everyone! Newbie here, just wanted to see if anyone else is the same timeline as my husband.

Outland Applicant (Philippines)
App Received:
January 30, 2020
AOR: February 13
Sponsor Approval: February 20
Medical Request: February 20
Application transfer to CPC-M: February 28
Medical Completed: March 5
Biometrics Request: August 27
Biometrics Completed: October 23 (delays due to closure)

Current update: Eligibility and Background check remains pending as per my MP, they also mentioned that "nothing abnormal noted on file".
Name of the game here with CPC Mississauga. More or less nov 2019 to mid feb 2020 applications have been in limbo. Untouched since about March 2020

Reactions: Paul09

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Name of the game here with CPC Mississauga. More or less nov 2019 to mid feb 2020 applications have been in limbo. Untouched since about March 2020
What have you done so far to follow up on your application? I saw a fax number online for cpc-m office and thinking of probably sending them a letter for follow up. I'm not even sure if anyone had done that before but I'm desperate.

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
What have you done so far to follow up on your application? I saw a fax number online for cpc-m office and thinking of probably sending them a letter for follow up. I'm not even sure if anyone had done that before but I'm desperate.
Called IRCC and asked for what’s going on. Also called my MP. No use at all.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Called IRCC and asked for what’s going on. Also called my MP. No use at all.
Did you apply for gcms notes? Because we applied last January 7, not sure if we'll get it in time.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Good Morning Everyone! Newbie here, just wanted to see if anyone else is the same timeline as my husband.

Outland Applicant (Philippines)
App Received:
January 30, 2020
AOR: February 13
Sponsor Approval: February 20
Medical Request: February 20
Application transfer to CPC-M: February 28
Medical Completed: March 5
Biometrics Request: August 27
Biometrics Completed: October 23 (delays due to closure)

Current update: Eligibility and Background check remains pending as per my MP, they also mentioned that "nothing abnormal noted on file".
« remains pending », does that mean they started it but waiting for the result or they didn’t start it yet?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
So sad to see on facebook that a March 2020 applicant (inland) got COPR from Mississauga today. Looks like they are working.. but only on inland applications

Peter1997

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
So sad to see on facebook that a March 2020 applicant (inland) got COPR from Mississauga today. Looks like they are working.. but only on inland applications
I am an inland applicant and seen zero movement on my application since September 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: MayTa

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
« remains pending », does that mean they started it but waiting for the result or they didn’t start it yet?
IRCC stated on the email that "The assessment to determine if the sponsored person meets the eligibility requirements has not been initiated yet." and "The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicant". While my Mp office is saying "pending review of sponsored person's eligibility and security verifications and nothing abnormal is noted on file." So now, I am so confused since has not been initiated and pending are two different things.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We are all anxious to see our love ones but applicants who submitted in 2020 are still within the normal processing times (12-18 months) plus Covid delay. Its the applicants whose files were submitted in 2018/2019 should be concern.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
We are all anxious to see our love ones but applicants who submitted in 2020 are still within the normal processing times (12-18 months) plus Covid delay. Its the applicants whose files were submitted in 2018/2019 should be concern.
I understand, but no need to compare on timelines since we are all feeling the same frustration anyway. I see applicants mid 2020 get processed right before everyone else, so I'm feeling what you're feeling. Just saying.

jetlagmon

Oct 23, 2019
Nov 2019 Outland applicant. GCKey got updated. Been checking it everyday since our application hit 1 year. They took out the blue 100% progress bar and the blurb about how 20% of applications take longer to process. Still same shit for everything else tho. Maybe this is the month they start getting more active?

Reactions: Alexis1971