+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I got an email on January 21 says “We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.” And when I check my application status it says decision made I would like to know what are the next steps and when they will contact me how long it will take and am I almost getting my pr card or not yet it’s too early?
Congrats...please post your timeline. Haven't seen much from Etobicoke VO

Ahmed Ra

Feb 1, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 21, 2021 about the decision on your application

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 21, 2021 about the decision on your application
You were outland applicant?

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Did you also do remedical??

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Yes, you can certainly change your representative, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not depending on your contract signed with your agent.

To get an update on your application you can use the following:

ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en - Use UCI ID (Sponsor or Principle Applicant) to Pull the details

GCKEY: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html (You may not be able to use this as you have an agent)

GCMS Notes: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html (A PR or a Citizen can order these, for this you need a Consent forum filled from Principle Applicant signed in blue ink)

Follow this thread for instructions:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/
Thanks dear for the detailed information..I think you are correct at the end moment I shouldn't do that..

Reactions: Paul09

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Guys..lil help please..I have hired agent and they haven't given us any online tool Id and password so we have no idea what's going on in our file, they say if we will receive anything we will let you know that's it..is it possible for us if we cancel our agent and do it ourselves..and what is the difference between Ecas and gckey...as I see in forums ppl talk about it
You cannot use GC key if you have a rep. I think at one point it was possible but not anymore. You can use ECAS. The first letter has your UCI # input that, country of SA birth and SA birth year.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
You cannot use GC key if you have a rep. I think at one point it was possible but not anymore. You can use ECAS. The first letter has your UCI # input that, country of SA birth and SA birth year.
Thank you..I m thinking the same not to remove at this time..when I was putting uci n pa details it was not taking.. Now I got to know I have to put uci number with sa details

Reactions: NK^2

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Good Morning Everyone! Newbie here, just wanted to see if anyone else is the same timeline as my husband.

Outland Applicant (Philippines)
App Received:
January 30, 2020
AOR: February 13
Sponsor Approval: February 20
Medical Request: February 20
Application transfer to CPC-M: February 28
Medical Completed: March 5
Biometrics Request: August 27
Biometrics Completed: October 23 (delays due to closure)

Current update: Eligibility and Background check remains pending as per my MP, they also mentioned that "nothing abnormal noted on file".

Last edited: