+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC-Mississauga office has gradually recovered

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
On that Chinese forum, on the Sydney NS thread, a poster said that an operator (an agent?) Told him the batch of apps applied during epidemic will take 2 years or more to complete....

I really hope that isnt the case but its scary.
wow

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Seriously, don't trust anything about status of applications you read on the internet unless it comes from someone who can prove they work for IRCC or is IRCC itself. Will save you the heartache.

Forum posts about what agents said to someone that someone else is reporting take the well-known errors from the call centre and multiply it.

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Seriously, don't trust anything about status of applications you read on the internet unless it comes from someone who can prove they work for IRCC or is IRCC itself. Will save you the heartache.

Forum posts about what agents said to someone that someone else is reporting take the well-known errors from the call centre and multiply it.
I second the fact that even the IRCC call centre agents themselves give out inaccurate and false information A LOT!!!! They are only trained to read and interpret the information on your file and general knowledge of the application process. They are basically customer service agents NOT immigration officers so I doubt they'd have first hand knowledge of application approval rates.

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
I camt

I can’t seem to find the ones that were recently approved. Which months should I be looking at in the Google Sheet?
I just found that there are a few AIPs from the September 2019 Inland spreadsheet that happened in June and a couple of SA that happened in June. Also found a couple of DM (decisions made) from the August 2019 Inland spreadsheet that came in June. So perhaps there is some movement now! First new entries I've seen in months!

Reactions: koolord

Haideen

Jan 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Request
26-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-03-2020
Hi,

Does anyone have any updates regarding cpc Mississauga?

Thank you

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Says on the IRCC website:

"We’re prioritizing applications from

• Canadians returning to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services"
So for the most of us I guess this means MORE and LONGER delays in processing our apps. So sad.

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
Says on the IRCC website:

"We’re prioritizing applications from

• Canadians returning to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services"
So for the most of us I guess this means MORE and LONGER delays in processing our apps. So sad.
I wonder how outland applications where the sponsor is out of the country fit into this?

Reactions: Alexn