10-11-2017
Passport Req..
06-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2018
LANDED..........
01-03-2018
Hi I am travelling from Toronto to Kolkata
Route is Toronto -Montreal - Doha - Kolkata . The layover is Montreal is 3 hrs and in Doha its under 2 hrs . If I get a RTPCR test done in Toronto 72 hrs before the flight do I need anything else . I know it doesn’t count but I even have the booster shot
Hi Abhishek, did you reach India safe and sound? Was your travel date after the new quarantine rules were imposed in India? How was your experience at Delhi airport? Did you have to home quarantine at your final destination, Kolkata for 7 days or at your Port of Entry, Delhi?

pandyhi

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks @canuck78 and @sheikhzaid
1. Yes i will be travelling Delhi -> Doha -> Montreal
2. @sheikhzaid I asked Qatar airways the same question when I was going to India (apparently all passengers coming from Middle East are also required to do RT PCR test on arrival to India as well) Qatar representatives/helpdesks on the airport knew about this and they told me in Montreal as well as in Doha that no you wont need to do another test since the transit period is too short and you are not leaving the chekin area of the airport. The decision to board the flight is taken by the airlines and not IRCC or the arrival country . I am just arranging for a written proof of the same (in email)
Hello sir,
I am going to travel from India (not from Delhi) to Toronto in mid March. Can you advice if I will have to do RT PCR at Doha? my stop over is 3 hr only and not leaving checkin area of the airport. I am CDN citizen and fully vaccinated.
if you could advice would be greatly appreciated.

pandyhi

Jan 25, 2022
Hello, I will be travelling from India (not from Delhi) to Toronto in mid March. My stopover is at Doha for 3.5 hr long. I will not be leaving checkin area of airport. Do I still need to do RT PCR test in Doha? I am a CDN citizen and fully vaccinated.
if yes then
1. do I have to take a visa prior to land at Doha?
2. is there facility at airport if we can leave our luggage so I can go outside and get tested?
I will reschedule my flight from Doha to Tornoto next day.

if you could advise would be greatly appreciated.

gotPrUnderCEC

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello, I will be travelling from India (not from Delhi) to Toronto in mid March. My stopover is at Doha for 3.5 hr long. I will not be leaving checkin area of airport. Do I still need to do RT PCR test in Doha? I am a CDN citizen and fully vaccinated.
if yes then
1. do I have to take a visa prior to land at Doha?
2. is there facility at airport if we can leave our luggage so I can go outside and get tested?
I will reschedule my flight from Doha to Tornoto next day.

if you could advise would be greatly appreciated.
There was no RT PCR testing on Doha, since i was with my family, I did not risk and booked a direct flight from India to Canada