+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

covid-19 travelling exemptions

Didedun1

Nov 3, 2020
I completely disagree with you. I have my intership online and I am receiving 2500 canadian dollars per month. This intership was offered to me by the university itself because it realy fit with my master degree CV. I have also some friend who got their intership not only in Canada, but in France and the U.S.A. My intership has an official agreement between BC government and university as well as a company i work for.

Hello friend and others knowledgeable in this my query. kindly help me out.

Great work our gurus and contributors are doing here. Your service to humanity will be rewarded abundantly by God. Your innermost heart desires shall be granted by God's grace.

Kindly advice.
As an international student expecting visa approval anytime from now to commence studies in fall 2020, can I take part in an internship that will commence in January to end before I begin classes? i.e if visa is approved can I do internship in Canada between January and June/July before I start my graduate studies in September 2021?
Thank you as I anticipate your kind responses.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello friend and others knowledgeable in this my query. kindly help me out.

Great work our gurus and contributors are doing here. Your service to humanity will be rewarded abundantly by God. Your innermost heart desires shall be granted by God's grace.

Kindly advice.
As an international student expecting visa approval anytime from now to commence studies in fall 2020, can I take part in an internship that will commence in January to end before I begin classes? i.e if visa is approved can I do internship in Canada between January and June/July before I start my graduate studies in September 2021?
Thank you as I anticipate your kind responses.
No - you can't. You cannot start working in Canada until your classes begin in September 2021. Once your classes start, you can work up to 20 hours per week.

You need a work permit to do the internship. Who will be your employer during the internship?

Didedun1

Nov 3, 2020
No - you can't. You cannot start working in Canada until your classes begin in September 2021. Once your classes start, you can work up to 20 hours per week.

You need a work permit to do the internship. Who will be your employer during the internship?
Thank you a lot for your kind response. My employer would be my school in the same faculty, I want to study.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you a lot for your kind response. My employer would be my school in the same faculty, I want to study.
In that case you should be able to qualify for a work permit withouit your employer getting an approved LMIA. I would speak with your school about this.

Didedun1

Nov 3, 2020
In that case you should be able to qualify for a work permit withouit your employer getting an approved LMIA. I would speak with your school about this.
Many thanks for your prompt response. Please can I get your contact probably email address or other means to communicate directly with you. Once again, many thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Many thanks for your prompt response. Please can I get your contact probably email address or other means to communicate directly with you. Once again, many thanks
Sorry - I only share my email address with people I know personally. I am also not an immigration lawyer or consultant and don't provide private advice.

If you have further questions, post them here on the forum. Or, alternatively, consider hiring an immigration lawyer to help you.

Didedun1

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry - I only share my email address with people I know personally. I am also not an immigration lawyer or consultant and don't provide private advice.

If you have further questions, post them here on the forum. Or, alternatively, consider hiring an immigration lawyer to help you.
OK, thank you very much.
My university is University of Prince Edward Island.
How do you suggest/advice I can go about it. Thank you for your selfless service to humanity.