+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVER LETTER FOR TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna
I am looking forward to apply for SOWP for my wife and I had a similar doubt about the home country ties and what documents I can show for it. I was trying to start a conversation with you but seems like Im not allowed to view your profile and then start a conversation. Is it please possible that you can start a conversation with me, so that I can send you my question, or should I post it here.

Please I need some advise on this.

Thanks
Got your message

Mb453

Sep 30, 2017
Hello
I need help immediately of any expert please guide me.
I am applying for tourist visa for canada .
I am applying first time. My passport is blank mean have no any travel history.
One my father friend live in Toronto.
I am permanent employee of hbl bank.
I have no any personal statement of account only salary account from which every month i withdraw full salary .
I can provide statement of my uncle.
Please guide me in which way i apply and which dacuments can help me ..please provide me suggestions.
If any dacuments related to my father friend can help me then he can provide me....

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hello
I have no any personal statement of account only salary account from which every month i withdraw full salary .
Please guide me in which way i apply and which dacuments can help me ..please provide me suggestions.
If any dacuments related to my father friend can help me then he can provide me....
I believe you can use your salary account statements in support to your payslips. If you have any saved funds in this account, then those should be good. As far as your father's friend is concerned, the only document he could provide would be an invitation letter for you which I believe is still not a very strong reason for travel for you. Your uncle's statement might not be useful, as he is not your immediate family. That is what I think and I can be wrong. Though seniors can help you out more.

Good luck.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello
1. What is the purpose of your visit? And for how long do you want to visit?

2. Your uncle's bank statement will not help. You need to prove you can pay for the visit + airfare without borrowing or depending on anyone.

3. Do you own property or have a lease in your name? Are you married/have children? Do you have a good financial situation, including financial assets and liquid funds?

Mb453

Sep 30, 2017
No i am not married and i can provide 15lac statement of my father ...yes one car on lease.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No i am not married and i can provide 15lac statement of my father ...yes one car on lease.
As an adult that has been employed for at least some years, if your dad supports your visit financially, it means that your personal financial situation is weak + your salary is low.

I strongly recommend you do NOT apply for a TRV until your personal/ professional/ financial/ travel history improves considerably. IMO, your application is likely to be refused if you apply shortly

Norwin24

Jul 20, 2018
Hi bryanna,

For your opinion regarding "immigration status" here in Saudi Arabia beside IQAMA translated in english(certified), what more exactly a document that will be a secondary proof to be submitted when reapplying for TRV. This is my ground for refusal...@ VAC Riyadh

Should i go back to my home counrty to reapply the TRV??? Im from Philippines

Thanks alot

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For your opinion regarding "immigration status" here in Saudi Arabia beside IQAMA translated in english(certified), what more exactly a document that will be a secondary proof to be submitted when reapplying for TRV. This is my ground for refusal...@ VAC Riyadh
When does your work visa and your work contract expire?
When does your Iqama expire?

BTW you must prove your strong ties to both KSA and the Philippines.

Should i go back to my home counrty to reapply the TRV??? Im from Philippines
It won't help. You must apply from a country where you have the strongest ties. In this case, it is KSA because you have been working there since a number of years + you have established your life in KSA

Norwin24

Jul 20, 2018
My my iqama will expire on 2021.

Article 4 contract type:
4.1 Type of Contract
4.2 The duration of this contract begins from effective date of contract renewal and ends one year
4.3 This contract is considered automatically renewed endless one of the parties declared in writing his intention not to renew it to the other party
4.4 In the event of Saudi employee contract renewal, municipality takes place in accordance with the max. number of times decided by Labor Law, or that of the original contract and period of renewal reach max.numbers of years as per limit set by the Labor Law, whicever is less. The contract turns to Open Contract( without end date).

This was from my contract that i submitted together with my applications.+ Iqama + COE

Norwin24

Jul 20, 2018
And i am working here 12 yrs 2 months since 2006 in same company..i did do some explanation too on my cover letter before i submit and re submit..

mir2018

Aug 5, 2018
Hello,

Good Day.

Can you please advice on following points,

1. Immigration status in the country of residence
2. Purpose of visit
3. Current employment situation
4. Personal assets and financial status

Thank you.
Cheers

nush889

May 13, 2018
Hi
I'm planning to apply for Canada TRV tomorrow online along with my mother as tourist. My previous TRV were refused in September 2017 with the following reason.
Travel History
Purpose of Visit
Current Employment Situation
Personal Assets and Financial Situation.

I have a question what shall I mention in form where they have asked funds available for trip shall I put the ending balance of bank account statement or money I will take to Canada for this trip, and what documents shall I send to clear previous refusal concerns.
Please give me your suggestion.
Regards

Ayeshafawad

Jan 11, 2019
Hi
My name is ayesha.I am an indian citizen currently living in pakistan on a visit visa..my husband is from pakistan and also pakistani national..we got married in australia..we were in australia on our student visa...after we returned pakistan after marriage..but now me and my husband want to apply for canadian visit visa for one month...we have a sound bank statement and a good import export business..just need to clarify weather an indian national can apply for canadian visit visa from pakistan and does it make any difference if pakistani and indian national apply together for a visit visa at a same time??

hassan321

Sep 25, 2019
Hi i need help regarding Canadian Visit Visa

I am software engineer.
I'm working in UAE since 2017
My elder Sis with her husband also living in UAE.
I have salary certificate from my company
strong bank statement upto 20000CAD
My Elder brother living in Canada on PR he is married there have 2 children, he and his wife can send invitation letter
I don't have too much travel history except UAE 3 time visit before employment visa.

Can pleas anyone help what should i do , should i apply for visit visa? and which strong tie should i mention in cover letter other than my job?
please help me i want to apply in next month