+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVER LETTER FOR TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I showed them a bank statement of $15,600 and the amount was also shown against my salary slips that I own this money and its not borrowed from anywhere
It's like this:
Employment and financial ties are transitory i.e. not permanent and not binding/compelling to make someone return to his/her home country.

Also, if your husband was unable to support his application with any finances of his own (he is dependent on you financially) this would mean he has significantly weaker employment and financial ties. Can he prove some finances?

Can you prove any reason to return to Pakistan by a specific date? For work or personal reasons?

Do you have a down payment for a property?

Are your parents or in-laws dependent on you/your husband financially or for their well-being? This reason could work if your parents/in-laws don't live with other employed, married siblings

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
It's like this:
Employment and financial ties are transitory i.e. not permanent and not binding/compelling to make someone return to his/her home country.

Also, if your husband was unable to support his application with any finances of his own (he is dependent on you financially) this would mean he has significantly weaker employment and financial ties. Can he prove some finances?

Can you prove any reason to return to Pakistan by a specific date? For work or personal reasons?

Do you have a down payment for a property?

Are your parents or in-laws dependent on you/your husband financially or for their well-being? This reason could work if your parents/in-laws don't live with other employed, married siblings
How do I prove that my in laws dont live with my husband's other siblings? - btw its true that my mother in law who is a widower depends on us financially.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How do I prove that my in laws dont live with my husband's other siblings?
Household registry. Government record/documents

- btw its true that my mother in law who is a widower depends on us financially.
You'll need to include evidence that she lives at the same address as you and your husband.... or if you pay for the place she rents/her utility bills/medical expenses and medical insurance, if you have been transferring money from your bank account to her bank account regularly, etc

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If I apply separately for tourism and my husband applies separately for his vacations on different dates? Will this work? No?
This won't work because it is a significant change from your previous application (honeymoon, applying together). It would raise a red flag

ajit_116a

May 4, 2017
plz any one help me ,, can u send me sample of explanation of letter for Canada visitor visa on hotel booking . plz help me

ajitpal singh
india

M.Mogy

Jan 11, 2018
NOC Code......
@Bryanna

Hi
Could you assest me please
I will apply for Exploratory visit toursit visa from KSA (reaident country) soon
My document as follow:

-Travel History ( france,turkey Twice,Dubai twice,Kuala lumpur,Bahrain,Lebanon,Austria,Morocco)
-Bank statemnt 6 month stand 18000 CAD
I will travel alone and leave my wife in my resident country
-Verified Employment letter state that Im still working and my work for 8 years,salary package ( whish will apprear in bank statement too) and my request for tourist visa
-completed applications
-transalated KSA resident card for me and wife
-transalated marriage contract
-purpose of visit exploratory visit 9 days

Kindly suggest your opinion
Regards

J.rao

Aug 25, 2017
hello every one i am going to apply for a visit visa for Canada for seond time, 1st one was rejected :-(.i have a question plz...

i am a student in a Virtual University. My admission will consider as a strong tie with my country (Pakistan) or not ???i have no property, Gov record nothing to show as tie with my country .

please help .
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello every one i am going to apply for a visit visa for Canada for seond time, 1st one was rejected :-(.i have a question plz...

i am a student in a Virtual University. My admission will consider as a strong tie with my country (Pakistan) or not ???i have no property, Gov record nothing to show as tie with my country .
No, it is not a strong tie to Pakistan. As you've probably guessed it yourself, you are unable to prove any strong ties/reasons to return to Pakistan. That's why reapplying in these circumstances won't be a good idea

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello guys I applied and was rejected coz of lack of family ties but in my first application I said I didn't have kids coz I though it would look as a red flag, so the next time I apply can I include that I have a kid and we are planning to get married with my husband so I guess next time I apply that would be strong enough.but do they go thru the first application because I want to say that I have a kid will that help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hello guys I applied and was rejected coz of lack of family ties but in my first application I said I didn't have kids coz I though it would look as a red flag, so the next time I apply can I include that I have a kid and we are planning to get married with my husband so I guess next time I apply that would be strong enough.but do they go thru the first application because I want to say that I have a kid will that help
1, So you misrepresented your family status claiming you had no children, so when you re=apply, you can count on being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation,

Reactions: bellaluna

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
hi everyone,

Nationality: Pakistani
Travel History: UK visited more then 8 times and still 2 years valid visa,
USA refused one back in 2015 but applied again in 2017 and got 5 years visa, visited once,
Schengen countries visited Switzerland, France , Spain and Portugal,
also visited Malaysia , Bahrain and UAE.

could any one tell me, if someone getting 7K SAR monthly salary, is that ok for CANADIAN visa, low salary does matter ?
i have got nice and clean travel history with maintain bank account, but my salary is 7K, anyone here to help me out and tell me should i apply or not.
how many percent chances to get visa.
please reply ASAP because want to apply in this week.

thanks

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
No, it is not a strong tie to Pakistan. As you've probably guessed it yourself, you are unable to prove any strong ties/reasons to return to Pakistan. That's why reapplying in these circumstances won't be a good idea
Hello @Bryanna
I am looking forward to apply for SOWP for my wife and I had a similar doubt about the home country ties and what documents I can show for it. I was trying to start a conversation with you but seems like Im not allowed to view your profile and then start a conversation. Is it please possible that you can start a conversation with me, so that I can send you my question, or should I post it here.

Please I need some advise on this.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna
I am looking forward to apply for SOWP for my wife and I had a similar doubt about the home country ties and what documents I can show for it. I was trying to start a conversation with you but seems like Im not allowed to view your profile and then start a conversation. Is it please possible that you can start a conversation with me, so that I can send you my question, or should I post it here.

Please I need some advise on this.

Thanks
Not sure why you're unable to start a conversation with me. You may want to post the details here if it is not too personal