+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cost to advertise the job to support LMO application

MiniMonkey

Jul 3, 2013
Dear all,

Please help me.
I have been working for my company for 6 months but the employer doesnt wanna to apply LMO while my post graduate work permit will be expired in 4 months. now my cousin want to training but not hire me right away. I am thinking about asking her to apply LMO for me while i still working here. But I hear from people said that having a proof of advertising is increase chance for positive LMO.

I am wondering how much does it cost to advertise job on JOb bank website?

Thank you very much !

sabidhawan

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Please be little more clear . if you WP is expiring in 4 months have you applied for CEC yet. If you have and you have received AOR you can apply for bridge WP . If not more application you post the better will be your chances to get the LMO approved. I spent about $600 in job postings . Post jobs in college and universities as well . I paid because by employer was ready to do the paper work but wanted me to cover the expenses.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
MiniMonkey said:
I am wondering how much does it cost to advertise job on JOb bank website?
You could go to the jobbank website and find out :) www.jobbank.gc.ca

MiniMonkey

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks guys,

I havent apply for PR yet. I started to work in December 2012 and upto now i have been working 6 months. But my work permit will be expired in Oct. by that time i get 10 months work experience. Unfortunately my employer doesnt want to apply LMO for me. so now my cousin will prob help me with that.

@Sabi
HOw long did you advertise for and what job title did you advertise? can you please share?:(((( I am so stressout now.
and how is the process like was anyone hang in resume and do interview? stuff like that

thank you

MiniMonkey

Jul 3, 2013
sabidhawan said:
Please be little more clear . if you WP is expiring in 4 months have you applied for CEC yet. If you have and you have received AOR you can apply for bridge WP . If not more application you post the better will be your chances to get the LMO approved. I spent about $600 in job postings . Post jobs in college and universities as well . I paid because by employer was ready to do the paper work but wanted me to cover the expenses.

Thanks guys,

I havent apply for PR yet. I started to work in December 2012 and upto now i have been working 6 months. But my work permit will be expired in Oct. by that time i get 10 months work experience. Unfortunately my employer doesnt want to apply LMO for me. so now my cousin will prob help me with that.

@Sabi
HOw long did you advertise for and what job title did you advertise? can you please share?:(((( I am so stressout now.
and how is the process like was anyone hang in resume and do interview? stuff like that

thank you