+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cost of Medical tests in US.

OrangeCounty

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For folks who have done CIC mandated medical tests in US - what do they typically cost per person ? Please share your experience.

Thank You
OrangeCounty

C

cchabert

Between $320 to $400 per person, depend on the State where the Dr. is.

todiefor

Star Member
Jul 9, 2008
this is what I spent in Arizona when I did my medical for my family. it's a bit expensive in AZ coz there is only 1 doctor accredited by CIC in AZ.

adult - $500 per person; 8 yrs. old - $200 and 3 yrs. old and below, it' $150. On top of the doctor fee is the x-ray which $61 per person.

hope this helps.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Just checked in with the DMP,

This is the cheapest after shopping around with all DMP's

Medical cost for adults is $215
Medical Cos for Child (age 1 to 11) is $75.00
2 Pictures for each Adult
1 Picture for Each Child
Cost of the UPS is separate, say $50.00 ~ you have to pay for it otherwise they will use USPS with no tracking.

All in US dollars.

A

ankit0uc

NewYorker said:
Sure,

DMP
Steven Gitlin
Los Angeles
(213) 413 5444

One Question!!

Can you cover the cost of this through your medical insurance or through health savings account!!!

and one more...I guess you have to be physically present to get you medicals done isnt it?? do this option is for those who are in LA or close to LA??? Please correct me if I am wrong!!

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ankit0uc said:
NewYorker said:
Sure,

DMP
Steven Gitlin
Los Angeles
(213) 413 5444

One Question!!

Can you cover the cost of this through your medical insurance or through health savings account!!!

and one more...I guess you have to be physically present to get you medicals done isnt it?? do this option is for those who are in LA or close to LA??? Please correct me if I am wrong!!

Thanks
1, You have to pay it yourself.
2. What do you mean "physically present" ? How would the DMP do the medical if you weren't there?

PMM

C

cchabert

I think you can go to any DMP close to your area, if you want to travel to LA I don't think is any issue on that, let see if others have another opinion.

A

ankit0uc

PMM said:
Hi

ankit0uc said:
NewYorker said:
Sure,

DMP
Steven Gitlin
Los Angeles
(213) 413 5444

One Question!!

Thanks
1, You have to pay it yourself.

So you mean you cannot claim it through your medical insurance.

Do you know if i can pay it through my Health Savings Account (HSA)???

2. What do you mean "physically present" ? How would the DMP do the medical if you weren't there?

PMM

rengithav

Mar 24, 2009
I did my medicals from chicago. It was $90 for X-Ray and $165.00 for dcotor check up and lab etc. So it was around $255.00 in chicago when i did it on january 2009. For infants its $120.00 if i am correct.

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what did they check in Medical test? i guess physical conditions. i have operated my parotid tumour in sep08 and its biopsy report says everything okie and negative. will it be pointed by doc in my case? Pls advise Abdul