+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correct NOC code for Workforce analyst job!!

smandalapu

Aug 23, 2014
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me figure out the appropriate NOC code for the below responsibilities. I am having a very hard time finding exact/nearest code that fits into Skill O, A or B. Your suggestions are much appreciated.

• Execution of daily baseline strategies for all portfolios which includes the configuration (strategy control, record selections, job starts/stops/links/recycles), real-time monitoring, and historical reporting.
• Dialer campaign optimization - ensuring optimal idle times while maintaining industry
standard abandon rates.
• Monitor and maintain inbound service level targets, achieved by making real-time
staffing updates from inbound to blend to outbound states and visa versa.
• Real-time monitoring of agent states (inbound and outbound), helping to ensure
consistent talk/update times and informing agents and managers of discrepancies.
• Work closely with the Intraday Workforce team for the implementation of new or
changing schedules or rotations.

Thank you

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me figure out the appropriate NOC code for the below responsibilities. I am having a very hard time finding exact/nearest code that fits into Skill O, A or B. Your suggestions are much appreciated.

• Execution of daily baseline strategies for all portfolios which includes the configuration (strategy control, record selections, job starts/stops/links/recycles), real-time monitoring, and historical reporting.
• Dialer campaign optimization - ensuring optimal idle times while maintaining industry
standard abandon rates.
• Monitor and maintain inbound service level targets, achieved by making real-time
staffing updates from inbound to blend to outbound states and visa versa.
• Real-time monitoring of agent states (inbound and outbound), helping to ensure
consistent talk/update times and informing agents and managers of discrepancies.
• Work closely with the Intraday Workforce team for the implementation of new or
changing schedules or rotations.

Please provide some context. Job title would help, as would the title of the person you report to. Type of company/organization you work for, what the products/services are, who the customers are... A lot of times, this will distinguish between NOCs...

smandalapu

Aug 23, 2014
Please provide some context. Job title would help, as would the title of the person you report to. Type of company/organization you work for, what the products/services are, who the customers are... A lot of times, this will distinguish between NOCs...
Thanks for your reply!

I work as a Dialer Analyst reporting to the Work Force Manager in a Bank Contact Centre, that controls the Collections (Account Receivables). The Collection Agents contact clients over the phone (Inbound & Outbound) to make payment arrangements offer payment assistance programs etc. to prevent delinquency of their accounts (rather products such as VISA, Line of Credits, Loans, and Mortgages). This is an overview of the business unit.

My job is to maintain Service Levels and all other duties mentioned earlier.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks..

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Thanks for your reply!

I work as a Dialer Analyst reporting to the Work Force Manager in a Bank Contact Centre, that controls the Collections (Account Receivables). The Collection Agents contact clients over the phone (Inbound & Outbound) to make payment arrangements offer payment assistance programs etc. to prevent delinquency of their accounts (rather products such as VISA, Line of Credits, Loans, and Mortgages). This is an overview of the business unit.

Any further suggestions?
Consider trying to translate that into plain English, there's a lot of jargon. Anyway here's a couple of suggestions -

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ViewAllTitlesQuickSearch.aspx?val=6&val1=6314&ver=16&val65=call+centre

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1122&ver=16&val65=analyst

smandalapu

Aug 23, 2014

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
I appreciate your suggestions. I was under the impression that 6314 is the close match and you hit the nail!! :) Thank you!!
Hi, just wanna ask if you've use the 6314 as your NOC. The closest NOC I can think of is 2172. Let me know how'd you go.

smandalapu

Aug 23, 2014
Just noticed a job advertisement on Jobbank.gc.ca for the same role that matches my duties under NOC 1122. So I might go with that and see how it goes.

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
Just noticed a job advertisement on Jobbank.gc.ca for the same role that matches my duties under NOC 1122. So I might go with that and see how it goes.
Oh okay, thanks. I used 6314 :) will keep you posted

Nimarta singh

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply!

Any further suggestions?

Thanks..