+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correct address for sending Passport from US

Deepak123

Jun 11, 2017
Are you saying that CPC sent you an email stating that they received your passport ?
Could you please share the email/contents of that email which they sent to you just for reference ?

Deepak123

Jun 11, 2017
Are you saying that CPC sent you an email stating that they received your passport ?
Could you please share the email/contents of that email which they sent to you just for reference ?

m_axis

Apr 25, 2018
No they didnt send anything regarding receiving the passport.

Deepak123

Jun 11, 2017
Then I don't understand why people in the above threads have mentioned that they got an email from CPC stating

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Then I don't understand why people in the above threads have mentioned that they got an email from CPC stating
When it gets delivered as long as you have signed up for delivery signature, you will know its received.

samsab

Oct 24, 2017
I sent my passport yesterday visa Fedex overnight delivery and it is delivered today. Same as yours, Signed for by: R.RUZIDO.
I have one question for you. Fedex asked me to create an online fedex account for sending this package and creating the Return Label. I did that and linked my Credit Cards details which was mandatory. But I cannot see any charges on my CC yet. Is that normal?
Hello ,
Was this your address to ottawa?

CPCO – PR VISA
Corrections/Supporting Documentation/US PR/TR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

Y does every fedex store I go to, say they don deliver to p.o boxes.
This is so confusing.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sam

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hello ,
Was this your address to ottawa?

CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

Y does every fedex store I go to, say they don deliver to p.o boxes.
This is so confusing.

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sam
Address:
CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON

K1G 5B3

I used FEDEX. Initially the Fedex guy said we don't send to PO Box address. But I told him that I have seen people sending to this address. Then he checked and it worked. But for the Return Label I had to create an online Fedex account.
Basically you first create a Fedex Profile and then create an account which require either Credit Card or Debit Card. You can create it right now and try creating both the labels online thru your account. You will be charged on your card after they deliver your package.

samsab

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for your email. For cross border shipments, it is strongly suggested that you purchase and send us a FedEx online shipping label with the preferred shipping speed (you have several options).

To purchase a FedEx online shipping label please follow the instructions below. If you need help call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.

1. Ctrl-Click on this link: Purchase FedEx Shipping Label

2. Fill in the ship “From” address section with the CPC-Ottawa mailing address as below;

· First Name: CPC-Ottawa |PR-TR PRINTING

· Company: Leave blank

· Street Address: 365 Laurier Ave West

· Apt/Etage/Bureau/Suite: Leave blank

· Postal Code: K1A 1L1

· City: OTTAWA

· Province: Ontario

· Phone: Your own Phone Number, DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number.

· Email notifications: Put your email address here, DO NOT put the CPC-O email address.

· Tax ID no.: Leave blank

3. Fill in the ship “To” address section with your mailing address details;

4. Select “item”: FedEx Envelope, 0.2 kg. Carriage value: Leave blank.

5. Select “SHIP DATE”: If not today or tomorrow (further in the future)

6. Select the fastest delivery service offered in your region

7. For pick-up, select Item #3 – Use an already scheduled pickup at my location

DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”

8. Review all mailing details and pay online;

You can use a credit card or an already existing FedEx account. Remember that the address for the credit card or FedEx account has to match what is already on file. If you fail 3 times, it will lock out the payment number you’re trying to use.

9. VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION;

· When you receive the e-mail confirmation from FedEx, open the shipping label and save the label as an electronic version (PDF file) on the desktop of your computer.

· Print all the pages of the pdf file, including commercial invoices, on plain white paper, single sided,

· Include in to your parcel ALLthe pages that printed with your documents:

You don’t need to include an empty FedEx envelope.
Hello,

I am so sorry to ask this question if it has already been answered before.

Was the address in your email the following?

CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

So, you emailed CPCO about it and got this reply?
All fedex stores keep telling me they cannot send to p.o box.

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sam

samsab

Oct 24, 2017
Address:
CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON

K1G 5B3

I used FEDEX. Initially the Fedex guy said we don't send to PO Box address. But I told him that I have seen people sending to this address. Then he checked and it worked. But for the Return Label I had to create an online Fedex account.
Basically you first create a Fedex Profile and then create an account which require either Credit Card or Debit Card. You can create it right now and try creating both the labels online thru your account. You will be charged on your card after they deliver your package.
Oh is that so? Alright. I will make the online account and get this squared away.
Thank you so much!I really appreciate your time!!
So your package was received there on time. Have you received the passport back yet?

samsab

Oct 24, 2017
Address:
CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON

K1G 5B3

Hi Again,

Sorry to keep bothering you.
For the return envelope - for from address - You used the same P.O BOX address right?

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sam

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hi Again,

Sorry to keep bothering you.
For the return envelope - for from address - You used the same P.O BOX address right?

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sam
Yes. And for To: Your address :p

Let me know if you have anymore questions. You can PM me. All the Best :)

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Oh is that so? Alright. I will make the online account and get this squared away.
Thank you so much!I really appreciate your time!!
So your package was received there on time. Have you received the passport back yet?
Yes everything was on time. Got mine back on April 30, 2018.

maratdirk

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

Just wanted to check if anybody submits the Annex A as well? I did not see it on my PPR letter but did see some people sending it in the forum. So wanted to double check if the CPCO requires Annex A from the people who reside in US.

Thanks in advance!