vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I received my PPR today and below is the address listed. However, after checking on forum, lot of people have issues with rejected packages due to being denied by recepient. Is this accurate? aNYONE HAVING ISSUES

If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Corrections/Supporting Documentation/US PR/TR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

Reactions: aarv

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I received the same address. Did you send your passport? and did you face any issues?
I sent it to 365 laurier ave west. At least i know it will get to cic. The othet address people had issues being retunred probably becsuse its PO and folks from US typically use Fedex which doesnt deliver to POs unless sedning via USPS

aarv

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
03-JAN-2017
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
17-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAR-2017
File Transfer...
08-MAY-2017
Med's Request
12-JUN-2017
Med's Done....
16-JUN-2017
I received my PPR today and below is the address listed. However, after checking on forum, lot of people have issues with rejected packages due to being denied by recepient. Is this accurate? aNYONE HAVING ISSUES

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3
Congrats for Ppr brother..

Reactions: vpkasbek

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018

rk_87

Apr 14, 2018
I sent it to 365 laurier ave west. At least i know it will get to cic. The othet address people had issues being retunred probably becsuse its PO and folks from US typically use Fedex which doesnt deliver to POs unless sedning via USPS
Did it work for you? Did you get the approval. And do you know if USPS can deliver to that PO box address?
TIA

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
I received the same address. Did you send your passport? and did you face any issues?
I had the same issue. i was asked to send my passport to PO box address in Canada from US as I have US mailing address.

UPS wouldnt take the shipment because its a PO box address. They asked me to send it via USPS
USPS wouldnt give me a return service because they can only process return service for US domestic mails.

Then i went to fedex, it was pain even they cant help me to get a return service because it doesnt allow it in their system.

Then I had to create an account in fedex, add my credit card. Then create a label for return service by creating an envelope, label with self address.

Then I gave these to fedex to get it shipped.

USPS told me that they can ship passports to a PO box address in Canad and they asked me to get a return service from some private (like fedex) so that they can send them.

You can do it either of these ways (although its a pain to get them to understand what we need).

Print return service yourself using fedex account or ask UPS or DHL etc if they can give you just a return service then send all docs including self addressed envelope through USPS or fedex.

I wouldnt recommend Laurier West address although its more convenient to send because the "Ready for Visa" email clearly states that send it to PO box address

Last edited:

rk_87

Apr 14, 2018
I had the same issue. i was asked to send my passport to PO box address in Canada from US as I have US mailing address.

UPS wouldnt take the shipment because its a PO box address. They asked me to send it via USPS
USPS wouldnt give me a return service because they can only process return service for US domestic mails.

Then i went to fedex, it was pain even they cant help me to get a return service because it doesnt allow it in their system.

Then I had to create an account in fedex, add my credit card. Then create a label for return service by creating an envelope, label with self address.

USPS told me that they can ship passports to a PO box address and they asked me to get a return service from some private (like fedex) so that they can send them.

You can do it either of these ways (although its a pain to get them to understand what we need).

Print return service yourself using fedex account or ask UPS or DHL etc if they can give you just a return service then send all docs including self addressed envelope through USPS or fedex.

I wouldnt recommend Laurier West address although its more convenient to send because the "Ready for Visa" email clearly states that send it to PO box address
Ok.. thanks so much for the detailed response. I am planningg to create fedex account and do it.. Did it work for u.. did it get delivered to PO box address by fedex and did you get the approval?

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
Ok.. thanks so much for the detailed response. I am planningg to create fedex account and do it.. Did it work for u.. did it get delivered to PO box address by fedex and did you get the approval?
Its in transit, I am tracking it, fingers crossed!

Syed1989

Oct 23, 2016
I am in the same boat. I received PPR but the email requested:

Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

Actually this is the 3rd time i got the PPR request. I got my first PPR in OCT-2017 and 2nd in January 2018. Both times I did not send my passport because i wanted to add my new born. So i kept my application pending until Mar2018. Surprisingly, both the emails from OCT-2017 and January 2018 requested passport at 65 Laurier Avenue West.

Now i received PPR on 11APR2018 requesting passport to above PO box. I am confused where to send my passport. I don't want to send it to PO Box. I have emailed CIC Ottawa and awaiting their response.

Please keep this thread updated what happens to your shipment

Thanks

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I just sent it to 365 Laurier west address despite the PPR saying PO 8781. Cant take chances package returning back because its a PO knowing several have had issues recently. As matter of fact, many others have received PPRs suggesting Luarier as mailing address for USA applicants. At least we know Laurier address is for CPC Ottawa and they would always redirect if it gets there. I will let everyone know when it is received and approved.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018

USPS told me that they can ship passports to a PO box address in Canad and they asked me to get a return service from some private (like fedex) so that they can send them.

I had to do same as you indicated although I sent it to Laurier. Why do they have to make it complicated always :)

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
I didn't know others had issues so I sent it to P.O. box address, if it gets rejected I will write to cpco email indicating the same. Hope for the best