+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Corona Virus threat to Travel , COPR expires on 24th April 2020

Roger Heeralal

Mar 18, 2020
Hey guys just saw on another chat a guy CoPR expired on the 25th March and he got a reply on the 2 April.from the Web form indicating that he is hoing to get a 6 month extension on his medicals.i hope this is some good news for all

nioero

Feb 18, 2019
Hey guys just saw on another chat a guy CoPR expired on the 25th March and he got a reply on the 2 April.from the Web form indicating that he is hoing to get a 6 month extension on his medicals.i hope this is some good news for all
THis is good news. my parents' COPR expired on April 3rd. I have not seen any email yet.

Do you know if the guy contacted the IRCC? I used the webform 2 weeks ago and received no response yet.

Roger Heeralal

Mar 18, 2020
Well he indicated that his was expired on the 25th March and he just got a response.so i think you may have to give it a week or so

Roger Heeralal

Mar 18, 2020
Hey i am sorry about that bro.what happen is my wife sent thd msg to me on waz upand i was trying to copy the msg to send it for you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok.well i hope we come up with something soon
There was already an announcement that those who couldn’t travel will be given extensions. There is no need to starts petition just save information proving flight cancellations, no flights available to book before your COPR expires,etc. Keep records of the Instructions of who could not leave your home country or enter Canada during the weeks before your COPR expired.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
THis is good news. my parents' COPR expired on April 3rd. I have not seen any email yet.

Do you know if the guy contacted the IRCC? I used the webform 2 weeks ago and received no response yet.
It takes time. People should only send one webform. You have already received one response. The pandemic isn’t over so they can’t provide information about each case and extensions.

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
Hi everyone ! I am writing this for a friend as she is sailing in the same boat .Basically we both have our COPR but her validity is till 10 April while mine is till 23 May. We had to travel in the first week of April but admist this coronavirus scare we feel it's not safe to do so. She has already raised webform but hasn't received any reply yet.

She is skeptical whether this would lead to reopening of the case or they will simply extend the visa. Also she called ircc but the agent was also not very clear about the entire process and said anything can happen. We both are really confused please guide us.
Can you update if your friend gets an extension please?