+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Corona Virus threat to Travel , COPR expires on 24th April 2020

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi all ! My COPR expired in may . Had raised a webform back then but only recieved a generic response. I was thinking should I raise another webform to ask about the process of extension or should just wait for them to reply. Also I read an article stating that candidate must reapply for the extension within 3 months post the expiry date. Is this true ?

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi all ! My COPR expired in may . Had raised a webform back then but only recieved a generic response. I was thinking should I raise another webform to ask about the process of extension or should just wait for them to reply. Also I read an article stating that candidate must reapply for the extension within 3 months post the expiry date. Is this true ?
Hi where did you read this ?

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi..
Anyone having august end copr expiry? And raise a webform for extension?
As just want to know what if flights start (from india) can we still go for extension?
Tia

rockmyway

Jan 7, 2018
My family’s COPR expired in June. Using the web form, we requested for an extension of COPR and explained our ability to travel to Canada now because international travel restrictions are opening up. We got a response that our information has been forwarded to the responsible office. They will contact me if further information is required or if a decision is made on our application. Anyone else in this same situation?

Fifi06

Apr 11, 2017
Hi all,
I am the main applicant and I have 3 dependants in my file. I have raised a webform for myself since we are unable to travel. Should I raise a webform for each of my dependant also? Or one webform is enough and they will consider the request for the whole family?
Thank you in advance for your help.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Help help !!
My post graduate work permit approved on 28 feb lock down happened in March and I did apply extension of my TRV since May no response, I’m totally confused and disappointed. Currently I’m not in Canada so what do I do then!
Please help!

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Has anyone booked tickets to Canada in August 2020? Which are the available flights as of now?

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi..
Anyone having august end copr expiry? And raise a webform for extension?
As just want to know what if flights start (from india) can we still go for extension?
Tia
Yes my COPR expires on Sep 1 2020

Afshakhan

Jul 26, 2020
My family’s COPR expired in June. Using the web form, we requested for an extension of COPR and explained our ability to travel to Canada now because international travel restrictions are opening up. We got a response that our information has been forwarded to the responsible office. They will contact me if further information is required or if a decision is made on our application. Anyone else in this same situation?
Me too! I have raised two webforms already. It's already been a month since I informed them that I am ready to travel but no reply from IRCC except for their generic response.

AmyCLC

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
China, Malaysia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
China for me, Malaysia for husband
App. Filed.......
01-02-2018
Doc's Request.
12-05-2018
IELTS Request
01-05-2018
Med's Request
22-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2020
Hey every one, I back here to say thateven my COPR expired, yes, IRCc say it is ok it expires and we just let them know when we ready to fly to Canada.

Few week agos, we contact IRCc to let them know we can move, they no answer. I chase them a few times and no reply. Yes, covid19 is excuse to be slower these days, but is not excuse to ignore people who need helped. I used webform to submit mesages but no reply four weeks.

I not sure where I read but it says they will prioritize those who are sure to immigrate in 1 go but seems only word but no real truth because I did tell them we want to move for good.

Jks1990

May 8, 2019
Kuwait
Dear All,

I am residing at Kuwait, we booked our tickets on 24th March 2020, but unfortunately Kuwait airport is closed until 28th March 2020. My COPR expires on 5th May 2020. I am planning to travel 29th March 2020. Please update us whether we can travel with COPR then I shall book the ticket. The call center also temporary closed, I have raised web form for it.
Hlo,

Did you reach Canada? Do you have any clues about the current situation? I just received COPR & PRV and I'm residing in Kuwait (My wife is PR in Canada). Will I be able to make it to travel to Canada from Kuwait?

Thanks in advance!

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Hlo,

Did you reach Canada? Do you have any clues about the current situation? I just received COPR & PRV and I'm residing in Kuwait (My wife is PR in Canada). Will I be able to make it to travel to Canada from Kuwait?

Thanks in advance!
Everyone with valid COPR and PRV is allowed to land in Canada since June 21 2021