File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I love you thank you...the thing is some of the lawyers told me notnto do it thats why i was worried
That is because people who have done this in the past have been refused. Copy-and-pasting the job duties is suggestive that the letter may not be genuine. In the past, IRCC instructions were specific - do not do that. And any time you don't follow instructions, it can result in refusal. I can't find that particular prohibition in today's instructions, so this may reflect a genuine change, but it is still not desirable.

Having said this, it may be less suspicious given that you work for a large company. If the VO notices that they are copied and pasted, they may contact the company for verification.

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi Samre,

Have you received an update on your application??
My application was about to be rejected due to the copy pasted notes. They actually put my application in review and were doubting the authenticity of my job letter. I got to know about this in one set of GCMS notes. I immediately sent an explanation letter with proper job duties. My manager helped me and mentioned in the explanation letter that he copy pasted the notes by mistake. Within a month after sending the new letter I got PPR. If I hadn't noticed it in GCMS notes then my application would have been under review forever or rejected.

Reactions: hyjkvvv

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
My application was about to be rejected due to the copy pasted notes. They actually put my application in review and were doubting the authenticity of my job letter. I got to know about this in one set of GCMS notes. I immediately sent an explanation letter with proper job duties. My manager helped me and mentioned in the explanation letter that he copy pasted the notes by mistake. Within a month after sending the new letter I got PPR. If I hadn't noticed it in GCMS notes then my application would have been under review forever or rejected.
Thank you for your response! How long after your AOR did you discover that your application was about to be rejected?