+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copy paste noc codes

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Guys is it ok to copy paste noc duties from website...I look at the noc codes on CIC noc codes site....that’s exactly what we do and the company that I work for is the biggest company one of the biggest and well known in Canada.please help as I can’t get another letter

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Following is a note in GCMS entered by a VO: Web based search confirms employer information - Letter dated ######### appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specific period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Following is a note in GCMS entered by a VO: Web based search confirms employer information - Letter dated ######### appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specific period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.
Oo thats great and are you sure its from these site like i am talking about these job duties
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=6&val1=6235&ver=16

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018