+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR validation appointment in Vancouver

chiii4517

Mar 7, 2019
Hello everyone.
I got CoPR on Feb 22nd and sent an email to IRCC on Feb 25th to request for an appointment at nearby office.
I received an auto reply from IRCC so my email should have been sent to the correct email address, however, I still haven't got any message about the appointment as of today (Mar 7th).
I live in Vancouver and wondering if this is normal to wait this long.
I know that in the auto reply it says that they will reply within 30days, but I'm wondering if everyone else living in Vancouver are like this recently.

Also, I'm thinking of going to Point Roberts and process the validation there, since it's taking too long to get a reply.
Does anyone know if there's no problem to do this while waiting for the reply from IRCC?
Or do I have to cancel the appointment request first?

Thank you everyone in advance!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone.
I got CoPR on Feb 22nd and sent an email to IRCC on Feb 25th to request for an appointment at nearby office.
I received an auto reply from IRCC so my email should have been sent to the correct email address, however, I still haven't got any message about the appointment as of today (Mar 7th).
I live in Vancouver and wondering if this is normal to wait this long.
I know that in the auto reply it says that they will reply within 30days, but I'm wondering if everyone else living in Vancouver are like this recently.

Also, I'm thinking of going to Point Roberts and process the validation there, since it's taking too long to get a reply.
Does anyone know if there's no problem to do this while waiting for the reply from IRCC?
Or do I have to cancel the appointment request first?

Thank you everyone in advance!
Hi

Appointments can take several weeks or longer.

You can flagpole without having to cancel the appointment request.

ray987

Oct 17, 2018
Thank you so much!
I'll just go to Point Roberts then :)
Let me first congratulate you!!! Congratulations!!!!

Could you tell me about your experience in landing at Point Roberts? Do you have any advice for me as I am planning to flagpole at Point Roberts? Did you eventually receive any appointment? How long did that take?

Thanks!!!

chiii4517

Mar 7, 2019
Let me first congratulate you!!! Congratulations!!!!

Could you tell me about your experience in landing at Point Roberts? Do you have any advice for me as I am planning to flagpole at Point Roberts? Did you eventually receive any appointment? How long did that take?

Thanks!!!
Hi there!
I would recommend to go to Point Roberts on weekend morning. I went there on Friday morning and there were no line-up. I was the only one doing landing process so the officers were really nice too.
Actually I got the email about my interview appointment on the same day I went to Point Roberts, so I replied them to cancel it. It probably took about 2-3weeks to receive that email.
Hope your landing process goes well :)

Reactions: ray987

ray987

Oct 17, 2018
Hi there!
I would recommend to go to Point Roberts on weekend morning. I went there on Friday morning and there were no line-up. I was the only one doing landing process so the officers were really nice too.
Actually I got the email about my interview appointment on the same day I went to Point Roberts, so I replied them to cancel it. It probably took about 2-3weeks to receive that email.
Hope your landing process goes well :)
Thank you very much for your reply! I was planning to go there on a weekday morning.