+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Aor dec25, vancouver vo.
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress (request rcmp apr 23, submitted may18, still in progress as of mid June)
Security Blank in gcms(so either started or passed).

Last call mid june agent said only thing pending was criminality.
Anyone else stuck in a similar pattern after being requested rcmp? Or anyone else from before 2021 vancouver vo still waiting?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys I recieved an email saying but no pdf attched. Please help
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys I recieved an email saying but no pdf attched. Please help
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.
Great News Buddy. reply them and inform that there is no PDF

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All & @legalfalcon

I will appreciate it if you can help me to decode this response for my GCMS note.

I received a response for my GCMS note, and it says

Recommendation: Criminality – Review Required. RCMP screen stuck in batch sent. Review Required ( statutory questions ) “ – What it means, I haven’t submitted my RCMS report as I haven’t got any notification from IRCC to submit the same.

Actually, so far, I have not even received the Biometrics request, and this is what I notice under the Criminality page status

Criminality – In progress; Status updated by – BIOMETRICS; Assigned by – BIOMETRICS; Due Date 2021/01/21

I don’t understand the meaning of due date as I have never received any request to provide biometrics, so what this due date means. Is this for the agent assigned to it.

Also, in sub-activities for criminality, I notice this

Type – Biometrics-RCMP ; Status – NOT STARTED ; Status updated by – BIOMETRICS ; Assigned by – BIOMETRICS ; Due Date 2021/01/21

My Details

AOR – Jan 6 , 2021
Medical passed – Feb 3, 2021
Eligibility -- Not Started
Criminality – In Porgress
Info Sharing – In Progress
Security – Not Started

Thanks

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Why is the government not taking action to speed up the processing of permanent residence applications?
I hope to see an election soon to hear great promises from candidates to garner votes. However, all that would be forgotten a day after the election, as usual.

Reactions: JaxT

anll

Mar 30, 2021
Hi all,

Got the eCoPR today. This is my timeline:
AOR: April 4, 2020
Biometrics: October 28, 2020
GCMS notes requested: ~ June 19, 2021
GCMS notes received: July 18, 2021
Portal confirmation mail: July 28, 2021
Portal login mail: July 29, 2021
eCoPR: July 30, 2021

Seems like asking for GCMS notes made some sort of difference? Who knows. Notes said security not started but then they finished it in 10 days. Some nonsense this is.

2 inland dependents. CEC.

Best of luck to all. What a hellish ride it's been.

n1i2k3

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hi all,

Seems like asking for GCMS notes made some sort of difference? Who knows. Notes said security not started but then they finished it in 10 days. Some nonsense this is.

Ohh congratulations
My AOR is also April 4, 2020.
I hope I will get soon.

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Hi all,

Congratulations!
How happy you'd be today after such a long journey. Greetings and cheers.

My AOR is July 2020, exactly 1 year/ 0 weeks/ 08 days. Like you, I have two inland dependents, and I am CEC. I hope to see the eCOPR email in the near future.

Two questions and one request to you, please.

1- Since your medical exam expired after one year, how did they update your on-line portal? Did you receive an update or GU? Did they remove " The last update:You passed the medical exam" from your portal?

2- Based on the GCMS results, how long did it take for them to verify criminality and security checks for you? In my case, they continue to tell me that we have been checking your criminality since October 2020!

3- Could you please share the link you used for your GCMS application?

My thanks and congratulations again.

anll

Mar 30, 2021
Hello, thank you.

My answers:

1. We did our application through a lawyer so I have no idea about updates. But we did not have to redo medicals.

2. Our criminality and background was on since June 2020. Security not yet started as on July 18, 2021.

3. GCMS link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

All the best. My next step would have been to contact our MP. I do think they need these nudges or else the files are sitting untouched.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

kk1018

Jul 13, 2021
Any one from Vancouver VO received portal email and waiting for copr? How long will it take for Vancouver VO recently?