Jun 11, 2020
Finally I got the chance to write “Received COPR”
BCPNP inland
Aor Mar 6 ,2020
Bio Oct 20
Security was not started till June 15
Got the golden mail today
VO - Sydney
Huge congratulations, do you know if your medical was extended in the portal before you got copr, if it was when it got extended?

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
I have a question, I already got the eCOPR from my dependents (wife and son) but they have some mistakes:

* The "Last Entry at" information they put something regarding "Pearson Airport" but must be "Ottawa Airport" (I don't know why this happened, I reply the email with the same information for each of us)
* In my wife eCOPR "DEPENDANT(S) INFORMATION" section, they put the information about me, not about my son.

I already send a webform request and they answer me that I need to follow some kind of additional procedure that include to submit the form IMM 1436, after checking that form looks like there is no place to request to ammend that information. I submit a question again, anyone have the same issue ?

Thanks!

Keerthi83

Jul 19, 2019
Hi friends,
My aor is feb 26th 2020 cec inland.
Visa office CIO sydney novascotia.
When I called to the ircc client support centre,agent told that your application assigned to etobicoke for final approval.it is a big relief for me after 16months atleast I can see the change in my profile..my question is how many days it takes to get finalized my profile...please share your experiences may give it to me big relief in this situation.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi friends,
My aor is feb 26th 2020 cec inland.
Visa office CIO sydney novascotia.
When I called to the ircc client support centre,agent told that your application assigned to etobicoke for final approval.it is a big relief for me after 16months atleast I can see the change in my profile..my question is how many days it takes to get finalized my profile...please share your experiences may give it to me big relief in this situation.
It depends on your luck. I got portal email a month ago I submitted all details on 21 May but still waiting for ecopr. There are many like me but contrary to it most of the 2021 applicants get there ecopr in couple of days. Etobicoke sucks. My AOR is January 2020.

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi ,
can anyone please help me with the minimum validity we need for our passport to travel to Canada.
Thanks

aljabali

Mar 20, 2021
Hi folks: Just to clarify :
I received my COPR today and it says:
"
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address
"
But I already submitted that through the portal, what should I do ?

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

nasimfmam

Nov 16, 2016
1st portal email on 28 may 2021
2nd one on 7th June
eCOPR on 25th June
Hope everyone ,waiting for COPR, will get it soon

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hey guys, I got my COPR on May 14th, 2021 but my wife who is an outland dependent has not gotten her PPR letter yet. Can she submit her passport for stamping with my COPR and other information (passport, digital photo, etc)? Does anyone know who has tried this before and if it worked. I am losing my mind

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

n1i2k3

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hey guys, I got my COPR on May 14th, 2021 but my wife who is an outland dependent has not gotten her PPR letter yet. Can she submit her passport for stamping with my COPR and other information (passport, digital photo, etc)? Does anyone know who has tried this before and if it worked. I am losing my mind
Are you PNP or CEC ?