I found it!!

Assigned To RC-9515
Assigned By KD01882

hope this helps :)

Reactions: Vinami

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
So your Officer code is KD01882 because RC-9515 is Case Processing Center - Ottawa.
I guess? I dont know what is case processing center and what they do honestly lol
my primary office was CPC ottawa and secondary office was centralized intake office.

Do you know anything about it??

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
my primary office was CPC ottawa and secondary office was centralized intake office.

Do you know anything about it??
This is not a fact about 9515, but speculation based on this forum.

Rc9515 is just “pool” of cases in Ottawa office - any available agent have access and can process this case.
But now, due to COVID in Ottawa noone have time for cases in this pool. This is why it take so many time.

anyway contgrats that you got COPR!!

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
@legalfalcon
Can you please advise me on below?

I am CEC-inland applicant and my PR application is approved last week on the portal although I have not received the COPR Email yet but I can see the document number. I have to travel last month to my home country India for an emergency and I was supposed to return to Canada in May but now there is a Flight ban so have to wait until it is relaxed. So in this case what below options I can take and what is best to do ?

1. Once I get the COPR Email can I tell IRCC I am not in Canada and come to Canada on my current valid closed work permit visa(as I am an essential worker)?
2. Can I ask IRCC to transfer the process to India? If yes, will there be a significant delay?
3. Once COPR is issued, can I travel to Canada on the currently valid work visa or does it get revoked due to COPR issued. If it gets revoked then what are the documents I will require to travel to Canada?
4. As my COPR expiry is till August can I delay applying for the PR card and once I am in Canada on my closed work permit visa I can do the same?
5. Any other best option you can suggest to me

I appreciate your help and TIA

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Can you please advise me on below?

I am CEC-inland applicant and my PR application is approved last week on the portal although I have not received the COPR Email yet but I can see the document number. I have to travel last month to my home country India for an emergency and I was supposed to return to Canada in May but now there is a Flight ban so have to wait until it is relaxed. So in this case what below options I can take and what is best to do ?

1. Once I get the COPR Email can I tell IRCC I am not in Canada and come to Canada on my current valid closed work permit visa(as I am an essential worker)?
2. Can I ask IRCC to transfer the process to India? If yes, will there be a significant delay?
3. Once COPR is issued, can I travel to Canada on the currently valid work visa or does it get revoked due to COPR issued. If it gets revoked then what are the documents I will require to travel to Canada?
4. As my COPR expiry is till August can I delay applying for the PR card and once I am in Canada on my closed work permit visa I can do the same?
5. Any other best option you can suggest to me

I appreciate your help and TIA
1. You should inform IRCC now. Once you are issued a COPR, you become a pR and all other existing visas and permits are cancelled. You will need a PRTD to return to Canada. If you are not in Canada when you receive a COPR, you may end up getting a letter like this #157
2. Currently all VAC's in India are closed until further notice.

3. No, see 2

4. See above.

Reactions: NeedInfoFromHere