COPR this week?

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
AOR - 22nd Sep
COPR- 29th April 2021

No Dependents. Never called IRCC or raised Webform

Hope all Gets the COPR Letter !! Best of luck

PS: As a note , i stopped checking each stages coz it is out of our hands anyway , so i just waited and forgot about this... Dont want stress for no reason

Hope all u guys are less stressed and get your COPR Early!! Cheers
Are you an Inland or Outland applicant?

Reactions: lovepreq

mazhar2020

Mar 20, 2020
One more question, apologies. How long did you wait for before sending an email to Etobicoke requesting your COPR?? I’m already approaching a month and a week of waiting
hi, I got email about portal and the next day I emailed cause I noticed mostly people were getting credentials the next day and I got it the day after my email.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Finally I got my PR today! It's been almost exactly one year since i submitted my application.
It was a long journey and I am really happy to end it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOR April 27, 2020
CoPR April 29, 2021

Inland/no dependants/LMIA

I ordered G-note and got it like a week ago. It said eligibility passed criminality pending security not started yet, and I got my corp today.
No postal thinggy, no phone call, no ghost update nothing.

I am very happy and I wanted to share good news with you guys especially Jan, Feb, Mar, April people who havent got any update yet.

I really really really hope good news come to you soon!
Hi, do you happen to know your Officer code? Please let me know. You can find it in your GCMS note.

cindysss

Apr 29, 2021
Thank you so much and i am trying to find who it is.. not sure what i am looking at lol
Can you give example so i can look it up again?
It is under those eligibility, criminality, medical terms and I put mine under:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: DA20220
Assigned By: DA20220
Due Date: 2020/08/20

DA20220 is my officer

anuragshk

Apr 24, 2020
Hi All,

I am CEC inland applicant AOR June 13 2020, I have received portal email today, does anyone know how long does it take to get COPR?

Any help is much appreciated

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hi All,

I am CEC inland applicant AOR June 13 2020, I have received portal email today, does anyone know how long does it take to get COPR?

Any help is much appreciated
Congratulations. Did you get the email from Etobicoke? if yes, I think there a separate group that talks about the time frame for COPR