+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
AOR - 22nd Sep
COPR- 29th April 2021

No Dependents. Never called IRCC or raised Webform

Hope all Gets the COPR Letter !! Best of luck

PS: As a note , i stopped checking each stages coz it is out of our hands anyway , so i just waited and forgot about this... Dont want stress for no reason

Hope all u guys are less stressed and get your COPR Early!! Cheers

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Finally I got my PR today! It's been almost exactly one year since i submitted my application.
It was a long journey and I am really happy to end it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOR April 27, 2020
CoPR April 29, 2021

Inland/no dependants/LMIA

I ordered G-note and got it like a week ago. It said eligibility passed criminality pending security not started yet, and I got my corp today.
No postal thinggy, no phone call, no ghost update nothing.

I am very happy and I wanted to share good news with you guys especially Jan, Feb, Mar, April people who havent got any update yet.

I really really really hope good news come to you soon!

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Finally I got my PR today! It's been almost exactly one year since i submitted my application.

AOR April 27, 2020
CoPR April 29, 2021

I ordered G-note and got it like a week ago. It said eligibility passed criminality pending security not started yet, and I got my corp today.

I am very happy and I wanted to share good news with you guys especially Jan, Feb, Mar, April people who havent got any update yet.

Congratulations. You made it. Thank you for sharing.

cindysss

Apr 29, 2021

AOR April 27, 2020
CoPR April 29, 2021

Congratulation!!!!! I have the same AOR date with you. May I please know who is your assigned officer? It is on the second page of GCMS notes.

Thank you in advance!

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Congratulation!!!!! I have the same AOR date with you. May I please know who is your assigned officer? It is on the second page of GCMS notes.

Thank you in advance!
Thank you so much and i am trying to find who it is.. not sure what i am looking at lol
Can you give example so i can look it up again?