+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Usually when an application is sent to a local office, meaning it’s in the final stage or ready for visa/COPR issuance. The secondary office changes from time to time depending on the app stage. You have to check your GCMS to find out.
Thanks for your positive response. Yes, I have already ordered GCMS notes, waiting for it. I also got a ghost update yesterday evening. Fingers crossed.

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
AOR: Aug 23
VO: Ottawa

Medical Passed: Oct 15
BIL completed: Nov 20
Eligibility started: started Jan 30ish??
Criminality: started Dec.
Security: ???

2 ghost update: March 17 & 30.

COPR email: April 08. Just wondering how come when I check my profile approval is still pending. And how long do they reply from my email before they send me my log in details to the client portal?

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
AOR: Aug 23
VO: Ottawa

Medical Passed: Oct 15
BIL completed: Nov 20
Eligibility started: started Jan 30ish??
Criminality: started Dec.
Security: ???

2 ghost update: March 17 & 30.

COPR email: April 08. Just wondering how come when I check my profile approval is still pending. And how long do they reply from my email before they send me my log in details to the client portal?
If you already received your COPR, you’ll go through the old route of sending photos via post to visa office. Those getting PR confirmation portal credentials have not received their COPR.

Anantk

Mar 10, 2021
Hi congratulations.. how long does it took to get the COPR pdf on email after online portal approval?
I am in the same situation. I got approval as well and i can see the copr number on portal but not the pdf document. Can someone throw some light on this ??

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
If you already received your COPR, you’ll go through the old route of sending photos via post to visa office. Those getting PR confirmation portal credentials have not received their COPR.
I didnt receive anything yet. Just only an email stating I need to confirm that I am currently in Canada and pictures. Other than that, I didnt receive anything..

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I didnt receive anything yet. Just only an email stating I need to confirm that I am currently in Canada and pictures. Other than that, I didnt receive anything..
Okay, your previous post said COPR email. So I thought you got your COPR in your email. Did the email asked for your name, UCI, app #, last entry and port of entry to Canada? What’s your VO?

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Okay, your previous post said COPR email. So I thought you got your COPR in your email. Did the email asked for your name, UCI, app #, last entry and port of entry to Canada? What’s your VO?
Yes. It asked me for name, uci, email, orif=gical entry date and last time entered Canada and Port of entry. Does it mean, my application is already approved? Because when I checked my cic profile, it says still pending. thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes. It asked me for name, uci, email, orif=gical entry date and last time entered Canada and Port of entry. Does it mean, my application is already approved? Because when I checked my cic profile, it says still pending. thanks
Yes it’s approved. It will remain pending until your receive your COPR via the PR confirmation portal. Mine took a month.

EE121219

Apr 11, 2021
Is there anyone in my situation?Inland FSW AOR Dec 12,2019.Received PPR for my spouse(Overseas) on february 02,2021,got stamped and COPR on February 11,2021 from NDVO.I haven’t receive my COPR stuck at print que since Feb 02,2021 PQ-DOC-4712-4 expiring on July 28,2021.Note 1 says “o/s dependent -landing deferred “ on February 03,2021.Please reply

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Is there anyone in my situation?Inland FSW AOR Dec 12,2019.Received PPR for my spouse(Overseas) on february 02,2021,got stamped and COPR on February 11,2021 from NDVO.I haven’t receive my COPR stuck at print que since Feb 02,2021 PQ-DOC-4712-4 expiring on July 28,2021.Note 1 says “o/s dependent -landing deferred “ on February 03,2021.Please reply
Were you PNP ? and was you your application paper based?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
PNP Express Entry.
Thanks for your reply, so you got your COPR on Feb 2021? That's crazy so it took 13 months , and it was not paper based? Sorry that I am asking so many questions, I am PNP inland FSW and my AOR was August 27, I am waiting for 8 months I was hoping I get my COPR in next few months but I think I was in pink cloud after reading your timeline :(

EE121219

Apr 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply, so you got your COPR on Feb 2021? That's crazy so it took 13 months , and it was not paper based? Sorry that I am asking so many questions, I am PNP inland FSW and my AOR was August 27, I am waiting for 8 months I was hoping I get my COPR in next few months but I think I was in pink cloud after reading your timeline :(
I am also PNP inland FSW AOR December 12,2019 with outland dependent. My dependent has received her passport stamped and COPR from New Delhi visa office on February 11,2021 expiring on July 28,2021.However I did not receive my COPR yet. GCMS note says my application was approved on February 02,2021 but there is no update on my CIC profile. It means my application has completed 16 months and still waiting for my COPR.

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I am also PNP inland FSW AOR December 12,2019 with outland dependent. My dependent has received her passport stamped and COPR from New Delhi visa office on February 11,2021 expiring on July 28,2021.However I did not receive my COPR yet. GCMS note says my application was approved on February 02,2021 but there is no update on my CIC profile. It means my application has completed 16 months and still waiting for my COPR.
Oh thanks for sharing I am so sorry for this long wait it is really ridiculous 16 months it doesn't make any sense ,