+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Anyone getting random dates on the GCMS notes under "SECONDARY OFFICE(S)"?

On my notes they are like 2010 and 2012. Is that normal?
You mean the “created date” and “updated date” in the secondary offices section? I’m assuming it’s probably when the details of the IRCC offices were created and updated in GCMS, not necessarily related to your app. You can also see that it was updated by “SAdmin”, so probably a generic system account. For me, I could see: RC-6262 for CIO - Sydney as one of my secondary offices and it was created 2010/05/21 and updated 2010/06/15.

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
You mean the “created date” and “updated date” in the secondary offices section? I’m assuming it’s probably when the details of the IRCC offices were created and updated in GCMS, not necessarily related to your app. You can also see that it was updated by “SAdmin”, so probably a generic system account. For me, I could see: RC-6262 for CIO - Sydney as one of my secondary offices and it was created 2010/05/21 and updated 2010/06/15.

Yes. That makes sense. Thanks!

Jarell

Sep 4, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I know someone with Dec AOR received their COPR this week. Then they shared on the social media claiming how efficient IRCC is, and said this is the best time to immigrate to Canada. I guess that's what IRCC wanted and it works
:mad: While thousands are still in limbo for 6 months- 1 year including myself this is really upsetting

Reactions: laila86

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
I know someone with Dec AOR received their COPR this week. Then they shared on the social media claiming how efficient IRCC is, and said this is the best time to immigrate to Canada. I guess that's what IRCC wanted and it works
How can we find justice here? Oh my goodness.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
How can we find justice here? Oh my goodness.
Have an idea but not sure how efficient it could be...as long as everyone in this forum atleast 100ppl if try to do in same day...youtube video dont need to put any details just explaning the situation of the file processing and how long its been pending...like a 5min video and now a days everyone have smartphones...so if there is surge in youtube videos with title "about PR delaying for CEC applicants " it will make some noise for sure imagine 100s of videos with same title from different users uploading.. but it got to be more in number not just 10 or 20 ppl
Like someone saying yesterday about article in global news that petition got 1700 ppl nearly signed...the same way..social media is the thing right so i guess that would be eaisest way

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Have an idea but not sure how efficient it could be...as long as everyone in this forum atleast 100ppl if try to do in same day...youtube video dont need to put any details just explaning the situation of the file processing and how long its been pending...like a 5min video and now a days everyone have smartphones...so if there is surge in youtube videos with title "about PR delaying for CEC applicants " it will make some noise for sure imagine 100s of videos with same title from different users uploading.. but it got to be more in number not just 10 or 20 ppl
Like someone saying yesterday about article in global news that petition got 1700 ppl nearly signed...the same way..social media is the thing right so i guess that would be eaisest way
You need a certain critical mass for a petition (500 valid signatures in 120 days), after which, the government is obliged to provide a written response, posted online, within 45 days.

Secondly, it would be waaaay more successful if the petition was actually done on Government of Canada's Petitions site, rather than Change.org

Thirdly, it needs to follow a particular language, wording and style. See here and here.

If you think, objectively, that the above are things that can be accomplished, then go for it. Flooding youtube with a bunch of videos that may or may not gather enough views to move the needle is only going to dilute efforts

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
You need a certain critical mass for a petition (500 valid signatures in 120 days), after which, the government is obliged to provide a written response, posted online, within 45 days.

Secondly, it would be waaaay more successful if the petition was actually done on Government of Canada's Petitions site, rather than Change.org

Thirdly, it needs to follow a particular language, wording and style. See here and here.

If you think, objectively, that the above are things that can be accomplished, then go for it. Flooding youtube with a bunch of videos that may or may not gather enough views to move the needle is only going to dilute efforts
agreed

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020

Ok just an opnion because petition i dont think it is effective as you said it has to go through all of it...whereas youtube is something that due to canada's attractive but incapable immigration policies get so many outlanders attention there will be views which wont happen in day or so...Thats how i thought if you see any canada related videos posted by ppl.in here have atleast 1k views...regardless of how new or old the youtuber is...
Anyways its just an idea i got..thanks for your input buddy..

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018

I also agree, but you think we have more than 500 people here to sign, if yes then lets do it