+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I got approved on 5th and i found a letter in portal with CoPR document # on it. It mentioned i could use the letter to prove i'm a permanent resident. Is this the COPR ? when i google i see a different format.

I have sent the photos for the PR card and linked the PR card application
yes ..it should be copr..even they haven't send me copr yet..still i can link my PR card application.

sam_patel

Feb 5, 2021
Yes, single applicant.
Don't know local VO, but I think Ottawa VO approved my file
The local visa office will be the immigration office from where you have got your COPR or area from where you have applied i.e Toronto. I just want to know because I have seen many people are at passed but not finalized stage from GTA ( Etobicoke local visa office) but not COPR.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
What is your VO, if you are PNP then it should be Sydney and they are worst for inland applicants. Hope you get approval soon
How you can say VO Sydney is worse. I am a CEC applicant - AOR 9th sep. Timeline 100% complete. Criminality under process and security not started.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
hii

i got this reply from my MP

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on June 19, 2020.
  • The application has been tentatively approved. A letter will be sent to your constituent to inform them of the next steps in finalizing the application

whats the meaning of tentatively approved?

thank you
How to connect with MP.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
How you can say VO Sydney is worse. I am a CEC applicant - AOR 9th sep. Timeline 100% complete. Criminality under process and security not started.
We can say this because the situation you are in, we are hanging here for more than 5 months with files untouched. In this forum we hardly see 2-3 files get approved from that office in a month. We have people from Feb, Mar 2020 who are still at criminality in process and security not started from this VO. Even some folks are waiting for months to get final decision after everything is passed, you are new in this group. Still if you believe sydney is proficient then I wish may god listen to you and they clear backlog ASAP

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
From this post one thing is very clear that if IRCC wanna process file they can process anywhere between 2 months to 6 months doesn’t matter with how many file they have or how much staff they have. But it’s clear indication of IRCC staff is not working properly. Some people here says that every application is different some are essential service so they get it faster then others but according to Ontario government every service in pandemic are essential service (including bicycle repair lol). They are making significant delays. Some people get gcms and there is a copr number but they are not issuing official copr.
express entry is not express any more it’s joke
I totally agree with you.
I can understand that due the COVID many people could be considered essential more than others... But what about inland applicants? We are working here, paying rent, doing grocery, taking TTC every day and paying the taxes in the country... My partner and I have never been outside Canada since we arrived, is it so difficult work on our files?. We cannot understand and after almost 1 year it's very frustrating.

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
I totally agree with you.
I can understand that due the COVID many people could be considered essential more than others... But what about inland applicants? We are working here, paying rent, doing grocery, taking TTC every day and paying the taxes in the country... My partner and I have never been outside Canada since we arrived, is it so difficult work on our files?. We cannot understand and after almost 1 year it's very frustrating.
When i got my gcms not i saw the date they worked last on 25th jan 2021 since then my file hasn’t been touched even criminality is in progress since i have submitted my file even my bio was done on nov 6th i am in canada since 4 years never left country no travel history provided every document and no ADR so far. I can see in gcms not they have got my PCC cleared from india and RCMP says No reportable trace found but it’s still in progress
IRCC sucks already 7 months

• Angry
Reactions: laila86