Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon There is a typo in my apartment number, so the address that is displayed on the COPR letter is incorrect. I have sent the e-mail asking to fix the issue to the VO that sent me the COPR letter. My question is what steps should be done on my end except this? Is it a big deal?

I will mail this letter with photos , as instructed, and will mention the correct address for PR card. But can I use this letter for SIN and OHIP application?
Its not an issue and your address on the COPR is irrelevant. You can use the COPR for your SIN / Provincial medicals etc.

You can get this corrected, but not required. Just make sure that your PR card is sent to the right address. Most likely your address was entered incorrectly in the GCMS and the same was carried to your COPR.

Reactions: HBarnes

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Its not an issue and your address on the COPR is irrelevant. You can use the COPR for your SIN / Provincial medicals etc.

You can get this corrected, but not required. Just make sure that your PR card is sent to the right address. Most likely your address was entered incorrectly in the GCMS and the same was carried to your COPR.
Thanks a lot for your response.

I ordered GSMS notes in early January and the address was correct on those notes. Not sure what happened after

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot for your response.

I ordered GSMS notes in early January and the address was correct on those notes. Not sure what happened after
Most likely a transcription error. As long as your name, date of birth, nationality is correct, you are good.

Reactions: HBarnes

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Someone in Facebook Group

Hope my post will give positivity and hope to someone. Got PR in 43 days
My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
Background check - feb 24
Received Procedural fairness letter stating misrepresentation- feb 26
Pfl response submitted - March 3
COPR- March 3
It took me 5 good days to write the response and valid reasons in response to pfl but in the end the officer accepted it and was issued COPR after 5 hours of submission.
I forgot to mention canadian study refusal from 2016, i explained with reasons that why i forgot it and how was it a unintentional mistake. I had declared it in my past second study permit but forgot while applying for PR. Trust me it was so stressful and I had written a good 3-4 pages response.

Guys dont give up Have faith

I'm sorry but this post does not give me any hope and I can't keep faith
:( :rolleyes:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3
It took me 5 good days to write the response and valid reasons in response to pfl but in the end the officer accepted it and was issued COPR after 5 hours of submission.
I forgot to mention canadian study refusal from 2016, i explained with reasons that why i forgot it and how was it a unintentional mistake. I had declared it in my past second study permit but forgot while applying for PR. Trust me it was so stressful and I had written a good 3-4 pages response.

Wow, is this even real?!?!?!? What a joke, IRCC.

Reactions: yonkokaido94

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3

I don't know if be happy for him/her, angry or disappointed.... it's disrespectful and unfair for all us waiting for months and some more than a year......

Reactions: krishnapandya

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
I don't know if be happy for him/her, angry or disappointed.... it's disrespectful and unfair for all us waiting for months and some more than a year......
From this post one thing is very clear that if IRCC wanna process file they can process anywhere between 2 months to 6 months doesn’t matter with how many file they have or how much staff they have. But it’s clear indication of IRCC staff is not working properly. Some people here says that every application is different some are essential service so they get it faster then others but according to Ontario government every service in pandemic are essential service (including bicycle repair lol). They are making significant delays. Some people get gcms and there is a copr number but they are not issuing official copr.
express entry is not express any more it’s joke

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3

A friend of mine also showed this to me last night. I feel more devastated, angry and hopeless. Are they still in the right mindset? This is just so painful.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3

I woke up to this message yesterday and this ate my day. If there is an option to withdraw the application and submit it again, I would definitely consider it. Every day, waking up that it will be approved but I honestly see no light anywhere and there is no one to rescue us. Even my BOWP application is not considered. I applied on Jan 1, 2021 and still review is not started. People who applied in Feb are receiving it. I don't understand what is happening.

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello Everyone, My application got approved yesterday and there is a copr document number as well but i haven’t received the actual document. How long it takes to get copr in the email?

Reactions: alb4n

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hello Everyone, My application got approved yesterday and there is a copr document number as well but i haven’t received the actual document. How long it takes to get copr in the email?
Whats your AOR and according to the trend it takes up to 72 hrs to a week or more

Reactions: RajSingh12

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3

Just sitting in their homes enjoying tax payers money. Third world countries have a better organization.

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Called CIC today.
Same status,
Criminality in progress & Security not started.
IRCC doesn't care about how lives of individuals is dependent on the application & just want to improve their numbers (Hence processing the later applications & leaving the Applications which are already past due in limbo)

I am not sure what's going on but kind of my peace with the fact that we are the unlucky ones & in for a long wait.

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
I don't get why they are inviting more applicants in when they don't even have the capacity to process the applications that are already submitted.
Clearly, they just want to keep their average processing times to be less than 6 months and extract more money from desperate immigrants. People who have been waiting for a long time have to pay extra money to stay in Canada (i.e. extension to work permit, etc). This is just great. Fantastic news.
Sorry for venting my frustration here. Just looked at that facebook post and I snapped.

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Guys anybody got reply from their MP? I got a reply just like web form that states that I have passed everything and my file is waiting for a final review? I have everything passed from October.