+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
my application approved today and can see copr document in my profile but i haven't received any pdf of copr.. how many days it will take to get copr in email?

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
my application approved today and can see copr document in my profile but i haven't received any pdf of copr.. how many days it will take to get copr in email?
as far as I can see from other responses- can take few hours to few days.
When did you provide your biometrics?

krishnapandya

Mar 2, 2021
The problem is really the lack of any kind of timeline and the complete randomness of the process, which halts any life plans and takes a heavy toll on mental health.

They really need to provide some kind of certainty to the process. I'm approaching 1 year of waiting, and my application has been simply "forgotten" (no updates of any sort).
Whether they start sorting by AOR or they should have some kind of hard deadline so that if they haven't found a reason to refuse the application in 12 months (twice the expected processing time) and provided you have submitted all the required documents, you're granted PR automatically.

I really don't understand, there's a crazy backlog and they invited 27k more people altogether? it's so frustrating ...
This is Crazy! in the same boat

Reactions: dgeorge

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations Anju.

Can you please share what did you write in email to the local mp.
thank you.. I just wrote
My name name is........ and living in ........ I am writing this email to need assistance for My permanent residency application. i have applied for permanent residence application on........ (Application number is ........). its been .....months now and i haven't got any answer yet..i can see people who have applied in November 2020 they got their COPR..also i got my gcms notes and it says everything is passed since ...... 2020 .but i haven't got any update yet. Also i have called ircc several times but they didn't answer me.
I am really worried about this application..Also my gcms notes says everything is passed but i don't know why they are not updating my application..
I can understand covid situation but this thing really bothers me every day.
Would you please help me with my immigration matter and inquire about my application status.