COPR this week?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Yes i contacted IRCC. They said everything is done and waiting for Officer to look at the Medical again as Medical is expired now.
They’ll likely extend if you’re inland. You’ll just have to wait patiently. Good that all stages are passed at least

Reactions: Ash1017

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
from cic notes, I’ve been put in the “pending biometrics “ group since July and left there since . However, I’ve given biometrics in October.
What’s going on?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Means no one looked at your file since October. Many of us in that situation. What’s your AOR. Mine is May 16, bio exempt Oct 13

r.b.92

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys can anyone tell me?
i git call from IRCC niagara falls in order to know or find about whether I am in canada in order to issue COPR.I missed the call because it was around 7.45 am and my friend also thought it is a fake so i called IRCC and they told me they do try contacting me and he put in the notes in order for them to contact again.Is anyone went to this can anybody guide how should i contact them back ?
hi, can I ask if you are CEC or FSW-inland?and what is your AOR?
Do they call everyone to confirm if they are inside?

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys can anyone tell me?
i git call from IRCC niagara falls in order to know or find about whether I am in canada in order to issue COPR.I missed the call because it was around 7.45 am and my friend also thought it is a fake so i called IRCC and they told me they do try contacting me and he put in the notes in order for them to contact again.Is anyone went to this can anybody guide how should i contact them back ?
Can you please tell me the phone number that you missed a call from? I think I also received a call from a number from Niagara Falls... I tried calling back and the automated message says that the phone number cannot receive any incoming calls...

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i called ircc today and ask about my application status and said everything is passed. now waiting for virtual landing and he can see my name is on list...whats that list mean?