+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
So if my file was transfered to Etobicoke on Feb 8th, I should also receive (phone call or an email ) within days? Does Etobicoke practically sends CoPR within two weeks?
I don’t know if their processing time has changed...but I can tell you for a fact that my COPR was issued 3months after it got transferred from Vancouver to Etobicoke (my local IRCC). Application got approved Oct 28 2020, received COPR Jan 30 2021. I also don’t know if this was their own doing or if Vancouver reached out to them on my behalf, bcos I sent an email to Vancouver 5 days before I got my COPR.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I don’t know if their processing time has changed...but I can tell you for a fact that my COPR was issued 3months after it got transferred from Vancouver to Etobicoke (my local IRCC). Application got approved Oct 28 2020, received COPR Jan 30 2021. I also don’t know if this was their own doing or if Vancouver reached out to them on my behalf, bcos I sent an email to Vancouver 5 days before I got my COPR.
Thank you for your reply.. Will send them an email directly to : Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca and wait to see what is there reply. Thought i think sometimes it is much more efficient if Ottawa contacts them on my behalf..

Ndhanoa

Feb 4, 2021
Hey do you have vancouver office email?
Can you please provide me vancouver office email?

kandarp1510

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys can anyone tell me?
i git call from IRCC niagara falls in order to know or find about whether I am in canada in order to issue COPR.I missed the call because it was around 7.45 am and my friend also thought it is a fake so i called IRCC and they told me they do try contacting me and he put in the notes in order for them to contact again.Is anyone went to this can anybody guide how should i contact them back ?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys can anyone tell me?
i git call from IRCC niagara falls in order to know or find about whether I am in canada in order to issue COPR.I missed the call because it was around 7.45 am and my friend also thought it is a fake so i called IRCC and they told me they do try contacting me and he put in the notes in order for them to contact again.Is anyone went to this can anybody guide how should i contact them back ?
Simply wait for their next call.

simo’s

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
HI guys’ My last update was on Jan 29, 2021 where I passed the medical exam . On February 1, 2021 I saw a ghost update at 5:56 pm . I called on February 2nd, and the agent said everything passed and I have to wait for an officer to make a final decision. Does anyone know how much time it takes for the officer to make a decision? AOR :July 4.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

kandarp1510

Apr 29, 2020
I called my consultant and he told ke they have direct n
You have to be patient and just wait. There is no set timeframe on when they might call you back. Congrats.
I called my RCIC consultant for the no caller id from IRCC and he told me they will contact them by their direct number.Is it something they can do it ?anybody have an idea ?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I called my consultant and he told ke they have direct n

I called my RCIC consultant for the no caller id from IRCC and he told me they will contact them by their direct number.Is it something they can do it ?anybody have an idea ?
Again...if they already tried to call you once to confirm details prior to issuing a COPR, they will call you again as and when they get round to it. Just be patient. There is not much else you can do so let it be

Reactions: ForUs2020

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Again...if they already tried to call you once to confirm details prior to issuing a COPR, they will call you again as and when they get round to it. Just be patient. There is not much else you can do so let it be
What is the direct number of VO in Etobicoke.. I also missed phone call from block number. please help

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
What is the direct number of VO in Etobicoke.. I also missed phone call from block number. please help
I've seen here that they usually leave a voicemail if you miss their call, and they'll call you back same day or tomorrow. You can call IRCC to confirm if it was them