Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thank you for clarification!
Do you know why did they put anyone in this group who didn’t leave Canada since last 6 years and ircc have already made the decision on file 4 months ago and I can see coPR number in notes which was created on 2 October. Can we do anything in such case..
Unfortunately you will have to wait. There is no way to expedite the process. The applications are placed in groups for administrative convenience and processing efficiency.

Nov 21, 2020
Many applications are placed in groups for processing convenience. CN COVID Pace in one of them. While IRCC does not publicly publish the reason for these groups, but many applicants whose application has been place din this group have seen their application put on hold due to COVID processing delays or the applicant not being exempt from travel restriction and thus a final decision not being made on the application.
Great - thanks for your response! :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hai guys,
ITA -Sep 21,2019
AOR -Oct 9, 2019 - CEC
Primary office - Vancouver
Secondary office - Edmonton
Married on Jan 23 , 2020 Added spouse to Application
Received first Gcms note where I saw final “approved “on September 24, 2020.
On October 07 . Our baby boy born.
I asked CIC to add baby
November 15 , 2020 attached all documents
My baby added to the dependent section along with wife (has UCI number too).

My doubts are,
1)how long it will take to get COPR after adding newborn. Is there anybody recent got Ppr after adding baby ..plz reply
Really frustrated guys its now almost 1 yr and 4 months
2. I didn't update Proof of fund . Is that a problem ?? . So can i submit it again through webform. I only submitted the documents they asked.???
3. I GOT MY 2 nd gcms note where i saw last update was on DEC 02 that is (they received the documents for adding baby)????
4) My medical got extended bcz i am in Canada. On Feb 11 my wife medical will expire . I have to do the remedical or just wait for their update ????

Is there anything i have to do again to get PPR mail
please reply
Q1. Did you check with IRCC whether you are required to add your baby to the PR application? Did you also pay fees for adding your baby to the PR application? Because your baby is born in Canada it should not have any impact on processing of your PR application, you only have to inform IRCC about addition to your family. This info is based on one of the friends experiences recently.

Q2. You are exempted from showing funds under CEC stream of express entry.

Q4. This is totally at the discretion of visa officer, however, it depends on visa officer and IRCC medical officer, I would say contact IRCC CCS or refer to the gcms notes by the officer under medical exam, in case if they have comment saying the Medical Exam for dependent: Not valid for 6 months, re-evaluation required or it would say new medicals required for dependent.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

ram_kaur

Feb 4, 2021
Hello guys
I got my approval yesterday. I didn’t get COPR yet. But there is an email is the account that says your application has been approved and there is a COPR no. as well.

Here is my timeline:
AOR 10 June
Eligibility pass
Securty pass
Criminality pass on 30 Janaury
All stages passed on 30 Janaury
Approved : Feb 6

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Q1. Did you check with IRCC whether you are required to add your baby to the PR application? Did you also pay fees for adding your baby to the PR application? Because your baby is born in Canada it should not have any impact on processing of your PR application, you only have to inform IRCC about addition to your family. This info is based on one of the friends experiences recently.

Q2. You are exempted from showing funds under CEC stream of express entry.

Q4. This is totally at the discretion of visa officer, however, it depends on visa officer and IRCC medical officer, I would say contact IRCC CCS or refer to the gcms notes by the officer under medical exam, in case if they have comment saying the Medical Exam for dependent: Not valid for 6 months, re-evaluation required or it would say new medicals required for dependent.
My baby born outside canada , Qatar . Bcz my wife is there. They asked me to sent the documents . I sent all the documents and my babys name added to the dependent section on nov 15. After that no updates ..Thank u bro for the reply

Rash Ma

Feb 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Got COPR today.
I didn’t receive any email. Just checked my online account as usual and saw Application updated.

Profile as follows:-

AOR:- July 2,2020

Biometrics exempted:- Received refund for it on Feb 3,2021.

Review of eligibility
  • February 5, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 21, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 26, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • February 5, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Rash Ma

Feb 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hi!

I was going through the many posts where people are receiving COPR’s but wonder, is it only inland candidates who are getting COPR’s??

what about FSW -Outland applications? Kindly reply if any FSW-O applicant has received COPR recently?

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi!

I was going through the many posts where people are receiving COPR’s but wonder, is it only inland candidates who are getting COPR’s??

what about FSW -Outland applications? Kindly reply if any FSW-O applicant has received COPR recently?
I think they've started prioritizing CEC inland applicants. Before, FSW outland applicants were getting approved faster. With the travel restrictions, it makes more sense for them to work on files of people inside Canada. That is my opinion.

Reactions: stefi2020

Rash Ma

Feb 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

Rash Ma

Feb 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
I think they've started prioritizing CEC inland applicants. Before, FSW outland applicants were getting approved faster. With the travel restrictions, it makes more sense for them to work on files of people inside Canada. That is my opinion.
You are right but we are also the one who are waiting for a very long time and with lots of insecurities in hand. They need to think equally about FSW-O